Favorite podcasts!

I’m a big fan of the Castle SuperBeastCast, though that’s probably more of a “works if you’re invested in the hosts’ personalities” kind of thing. I also really like Behind the Bastards, which is where the host tells a guest all about the lives of some of the worst people in history. Sometimes it’s about someone more modern like Saddam Hussein or Bin Laden or something like that, sometimes it’s a little older, though I don’t think he’s gone back any further than like the 1700s or so.

Fatman beyond.

The first episode of a podcast that I’ve started with some friends is up today! :blush:

1 Like

Dissect is the best podcast not mentioned on this thread…not once!

Seriously, this podcast is a must-listen. It’s long-form analyses on incredible albums. It’ll make you appreciate music (not gear) on a deeper level.

1 Like

Zeos twitch stream, glorious hijinks.

This looks interesting and I am going to definitely check this out. Might skip the Kanye ones… But maybe not :laughing:

1 Like

Sniff and Smith.
General petrol head talk that more often than not descends into random BS…a bit like a chat with your mate in the pub.

I adore Stuff You Missed in History Class! It used to be my favorite subject in high school so of course I enjoy it a lot. It’s actually the podcast that drove me to make my own podcast about art history! I’m planning on hosting it on Podbean Podcast Hosting, so I’m really excited.

Loving the first season of The Town Whispers.

https://www.thetownwhispers.com/

Anthology Horror podcasts are my thing currently.

Thanks for the suggestions. I’ve heard of a few of those.

If you guys like to laugh, I would suggest Ask The Fellas. They have been my favorite podcast for the last couple of years and I am almost caught up since I’ve started from the beginning. I always jump at the opportunity to tell my friends about this show cause I can’t get enough of it.

I’d love to hear what your favorite part of the show is for you cause every time I listen I feel like I’m hanging out with friends.

Ask The Fellas