Favorite track (if you had to choose one)

The Allman Betts Band - Try

Samson is my personal favourite from her

1 Like

Metallica - Hero of the Day (S&M version): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuQn6t48DvE

Imkeep on hearing that, i must give it a shot

Shikata Akiko - Toki no Suna / Sands of Time from Ar Tonelico 3.

This track became one of my most beloved tracks, and most played, ever since I first heard it. Itā€™s a really sad song and itā€™s the ending theme to the character Sakiā€™s normal end route in the game. I should really replay the game some day to get all the endings.

Shikata Akiko in general is probably my all time favourite artist. She has such a fantastic voice and unique style. Her tracks are often heavily mixed with multiple layers of voices and she often includes music boxes (orgel / ć‚Ŗćƒ«ć‚“ćƒ¼ćƒ«) in them. She has about as many music box albums as she has regular ones, along with several game soundtracks, most famous being her participating in Umineko no Naku Koro ni, Ar Tonelico and Ciel noSurge. Sheā€™s also done plenty of anime collaborations aside from her work in the Japanese doujin gaming scene.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got too many songs I love to pick one. Hell, it will change with my mood evenā€¦ Though to be honest, a few that Iā€™ve been really enjoying are:
Human by Ragā€™nā€™Bone Man: The style I feel is rather unique, and rather interesting

The Sound Of Silence (cover) by Disturbed: The best version of Simon and Garfunkleā€™s song, personally. It adds powerful emotions to the music that just make it work, while showing how much more a metal band can do without sticking to their usual stick.

Itā€™s Not Unusual by Tom Jones: Do I need to say why?

I See Fire by Ed Sheeran (The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug OST)

Yeah, itā€™s more then one, but I canā€™t pick a single song over others that are just as great in their own right to me

1 Like

Right this minute? Awake by Tycho. I love everything about that track.
t.ly/zkg7P

Thanks! Iā€™d never heard its not unusual but i clicked on it and loves it! So vibrant and such a feel good song

Even bought it!

I will be honest, I cannot choose one. It is just hard for me to stick to one track in general overall.

2 Likes

Yeah theres so much good music and many fit different moods. Alot of people just put a few favorites because they couldnā€™t choose lol. I was thinking maybe I should start a new thread where you can post more specific songs based on genre

That would be better

One of these two: