šŸ”¶ FiiO FH3 2BA 1DD

Nor do I at the moment

I was reading some people hyping the FH3 + JVC Spiral Dots and I decided to try this combo today. Heck, they are right. I was finding the FH3 a bit generic, but Iā€™m loving what Iā€™m hearing right now. The bass slaps right and deep.

Regarding QC issues, Iā€™ve been with them for 3 weeks now and it didnā€™t show any issue yet.

1 Like

I have the same issue, which is why I am more or less DONE with buying anything on AliExpress. They accepted my video, but now they donā€™t know what to do as it cost $80 for me to send it back and they wonā€™t pay that.
Linsoul is the same crappy customer service.

So buying chi-fi is a risk: their QC is going from bad to non-existing and the outlets are not accepting normal western customer service levels.

2 Likes

Can you get a full refund without sending it back?

I donā€™t know yet, they have to talk to their technical department. But it is NiceHCK on AliExpress and you have had some good experience with them, so I hope so.

1 Like

Keep me updated on it. I havent had any problems with my stuff (except the Ibasso IT00) so I havent gotten the chance to need to rely on customer service for that.

But from my interactions with the NiceHCK store, they are very friendly and respectful. So hopefully they work something out with you.

Sure, so far they seem okay, even when I got mad at them lol.
But I really liked their reply to the $80 cost for sending it back, the emoji is spot on:

3 Likes

So iā€™m sad to know that. I had to send a video too, and the seller accepted my solicitation of full refund.

I bought from ā€œBrightAudio Storeā€

Good luck!

1 Like

Do u know if i can find some alternative similar to ā€œJVC Spiral Dotsā€ on Aliexpress?

No. But I got the JVC from penon for $11 and they ship it worldwide AFAIK: https://penonaudio.com/jvc-spiral-dot-silicone-eartips.html ā€“ I know Penon also has a store on Aliexpress, so may ask them if you can buy it through AE.

AFAIK they canā€™t ad non-Chinese brands on Aliexpress (JVC is Japanese), so you need to ask via PM and usually they ask you to buy generic tips and hold the payment then they change the price so you can buy it.

1 Like

Just got mine yesterdayā€¦ And at the same was able to auditioned starfield ā€¦have to say that fiio is betterā€¦ootb you can notice the stage is slightly biggerā€¦so far im lovin itā€¦thank you for reviewing and suggesting itā€¦

1 Like

Enjoy it. :+1:t2:

I got my FH3 from BrightAudio Store, too. When it broke, I asked them for partial refund, thinking they wouldnā€™t agree to a return and full refund/replacement, but to my surprise they actually counter-offered my proposal with just that. So I sent the FH3 in and Iā€™m expecting it to reach them this week. But Iā€™ll be asking for a refund. With the way FiiO disclaimed any responsibility for their productā€™s defects, I donā€™t want anything to do with their stuff anymore.

3 Likes

You got a full refund from the BrightAudio Store, but did you get in contact with FiiO also?
(I am not sure what it is you are sayingā€¦)

he did contact Fiio before. They didnt offer him any support at all since he didnt buy it from them (or was it because bright audio store isnt an official dealer?)ā€¦

Seeing as to that many people are talking about problems with the FH3 over at head-fi and Fiio hasnt responed at all. They seem to not care about their customers.

3 Likes

What I was saying is that I got better service from BrightAudio Store, which, as Rikudou_Goku has said, isnā€™t even FiiOā€™s official distributor, than from FiiO itself. Because when I got in touch with FiiO, after my FH3 broke after just ONE day, all I got from them was an apology and a week later an offer to buy from them the replacement piece for 20 USD + 20 USD postage.

After my FH3 broke, I first got in touch with FiiO, hoping theyā€™d take responsibility for their product failing after just one day of use. When they basically told me Iā€™m SOL, I got in touch with the AE vendor that sold the FH3 to me. I havenā€™t received a refund from BrightAudio, yet, btw.

The way Fiio treats their customer is so bad LOL. Guess i would give up on FH3 =)) Now time to find a new IEM to buy :rofl:

I hate thatā€¦ FiiO just got on my list of products, I will never buy again. For me the service and support, if a product brakes, is so essential, that if that is not present, my $ are not going in that direction.

FiiO = Banned :imp: :imp: :imp:

3 Likes

Yes, no more FiiO products for me either. No matter how good they are.

wow what a 180 with people and the fh3! itā€™s such a good iem, and to my knowledge the QC isnā€™t bad to my knowledge.