🔶 FiiO FH3 2BA 1DD

Hi. I’m new here!

Of the three tips that come with the iem, which are what? I can’t seem to find any literature online that labels them.

For what it’s worth, I use SpinFit 145’s, so this question is for curiosity sake.

1 Like

Welcome!

These are the tips that come with the FH3… The collection of tips to the left are from the Fiio FH7. The tips are labeled in the FH7 but not the FH3. They come in little white soft bags. Although the vocal tips are different, I’m guessing that’s what they’re calling them. Balanced, Bass, Vocal and Memory Foam.

6 Likes

Okay. I was guessing that. Thanks for clarifying.

2 Likes

Sure. The main differences are the silicone hardness/thickness. The bass tips are the most dense, then the balanced, finally the vocal tips are very thin & soft.

May I ask, are the Spinfit CP145s wide bore? Thanks!
Edit: Are they even wider than the bass tips of FH3?

Sure. No, none of the Spinfit tips are wide bore. The stock bass tips are nearing wide bore.

I hope you can see the differences in bore sizes here… Spinfit, FH3 bass tip, AZLA SednaEarfit wide bore.

4 Likes

no problems at all, tips on my iems rarely fall out but when they do it makes me want to throw it out lol. (tin hifi p1/shuoer tape)

Banbeucmas measured the FH3 today. It seems really close to FH5 FR-wise.

https://banbeu.com/graph/tool/

3 Likes

I’m probably going to love the FH5 then. I think I’m going to save my silver cable for it. Could use a treble boost per that graph. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Ok, yea I put them on there, it just looked wierd since they dont take up the whole nozzle length. Works good though. I got some smaller Type E tips for a deep insertion and wow DAT bass smh LOL. Its deff up there :wink: Thanks for making me revisit it y’all. :smiley:

1 Like

Heard the latest album of my favorite band “Versengold” today and the trebbles sounds so aggressive despite the EQ with my Sennheiser. That’s why I’ve already ordered the FH3 in black and the Lc 2.5D monocrystallized silver cable from Fiio for using it with the BTR5. Everything should be here in 4-6 days.

3 Likes

Ordered myself a pair of these last night, had to be from AliExpress though since amazon uk doesn’t stock them :cry:

6 Likes

watch in one week amazon starts to stock them and so you could have ordered from there and still got it sooner than ali
rip

Just buy another set from Amazon when they come into stock.

I bought my replacement from Linsoul since Linsoul and express shipping actually isn’t bad. Maybe a week. After Linsoul shipped Amazon got stock. If another fails, I can easily return it through amazon, but both have been rock solid so far.

That and better return policy if needed too :joy:

12 Likes

Dang looking hella good with that cable!

1 Like

Hi everyone! So I decided to buy FH3s + IBasso DX160 from hifigo.com.
Is the site legit? Is it safe to order there?
Anyhow, dont know which 4.4mm cable to pick from this selection to fully utilize DX160 balanced capabilities

which one is best choice for FH3s?

Thank you in advance

3 Likes

Yeah it’s a legit site. I ordered my moondrop blessing 2 from there

1 Like

yes, legit.

all three of those cables are basically the same cable but rebranded under different names. So take the one you like the most in terms of looks and feel.

1 Like