šŸ”¶ FiiO FH3 2BA 1DD

That is scary, I was going to order items 700 USD total (and I really wanted to buy Legacy 5). But now I am not so sure. The worst thing is that linsoul is the only one who offers free express shipping to my country. What a pity.

Yeah. My 11/11 order consisted of the Blon B20, Shuoer Tape and the Tin Hifi P1ā€¦ so it was around that price too.

You would expect that a seller would go on their knees and be grateful for a customer that is spending so much (and over and over again). But NOPE, they treated you like you just ordered a 1 usd itemā€¦

I am avoiding everything and anything touched by them (that includes Thieaudio stuff) and yes I do have experience with that brand, the Voyager 3.

I guess you cant blame them entirely, I should have stopped buying from them when I was first treated as shit. Because they obviously didnt change over the span of months.

I learned from that though and only buy from sellers that actually have some respect for their customers. Hifigo and especially NiceHCK on aliexpress are amazing, friendly customer service and HONEST about delays and stuff like that. (Audiosense is included, but they are a brand too, not just a seller.)

I dont mind if there is a delay (ok, of course I wont like it but) just as long as they dont try to lie to keep me from cancelling the order or something. I am fine with that.

With the urbanfun thingā€¦It probably took 2 months for them to send it out. And yes I did order it BEFORE BGGAR hyped it up, then his video came and of course there was a surge of buyers. So my order took even longer due to the manufacturer not having it in stock (or so they saidā€¦)

Worst thing was when people that ordered the urbanfun in under a month got it faster than I did.

3 Likes

I wanted to buy from hifigo, but their shopify system is сranky and my order got cancelled 10 times and I just gave up buying from there.

ouch, I didnt have any problems with their buying system though.

But there are a ton of stores you can buy from so it shouldnt be a problem even if you remove a few from consideration.

Are there any other stores besides linsoul and hifigo who offer express shipping free for orders over 500 USD and can declare the order at a lower value by request?

Penon: https://penonaudio.com/
Has express shipping for like 10 usd, really cheap and they do declare lower prices when asked to. (I have used them once only though, but they are good)

Otherwise the sellers on aliexpress do declare lower when asked to but express shipping can be pricey.

1 Like

Finally found the posts on my experience with linsoul. Truly horrible.

@Rikudou_Goku between lz a6 and fiio fh3 which have more bass impact, i knew both have high praises on your list, but if you were to list their con what will it be?
mostly i listen to the the strokes, Eve, anime ost - mostly jrock and Rap - bass heavy music.

i really want to purchase fiio due to its cheaper price but some review said that the bass is sloppy, what is your take on these two iem? thanks in advance.

The A6 is tighter, faster and extends a bit lower. So the bass is much cleaner (even if the quantity is a bit more on the A6).

The FH3 has more texture, for me they both got excellent bass but very different so I cant decide which one I like more.

But for your genres I would say the FH3 suits more of them. (bass heavy music, like hip-hop, R&B sounds more natural on the FH3.)

and at this point, I cant rec the A6 anymore since there are too many reports on moisture issues on itā€¦
But if you get the FH3 I would get it with amazon or somewhere with good return policies because fiio doesnt seem to have their QC under control and they dont seem to care about their customers when they do get a problem.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the detail explanation, im not worrued about purchasing fh3 since ill be dealing directly with local fiio dealerā€¦i just need some reassuranceā€¦thanks you!

No problem, hope you enjoy them.

The only payment for me given there is Paypal, and Paypal doesnā€™t operate in my country. So I donā€™t have many options. Should I risk it and buy from Linsoul or will I get burned most assuredly?

Well, I did get burned. But of course not everyone will be. But those that have been burned, have all sworn to never deal with them again.

1 Like

Iā€™ve bought two sets from Linsoul ā€˜UKā€™ via Amazon and not had any problems, delivered on time etc, so all good hereā€¦sorry to hear @Rikudou_Gokuā€™s issues :cry: but I guess we only hear about the bad stuff :man_shrugging:

if you buy from amazon, at least you have them backing you up if anything goes wrong.

I just wont give them anymore of my cash after all they did to meā€¦

Mate can you not do the same?

Well their stuff on amazon is much more expensive so that is one reason. But the other is that I simply dont want to deal with them again after that treatment. (you saw my pictures right?)

I noted them about your bad experience (vaguely) with them in their discord server. Letā€™s see how they respond

1 Like

No sorry mate not seen them :slightly_frowning_face: would like to see the issues you had so please PM me or point me in the right direction thread wise so we can help keep this on topic :+1:

1 Like

Which country is that?..