🔶 FiiO FH3 2BA 1DD

My package will most likely arrive this week. (GD3A and GD11)

2 Likes

Yeah that’s also what scared me about the nm2+

I’m still waiting for those 3 sets of earbuds. I hate Ali. I can’t deal with waiting.

Just placed an order for the FH3.

Will be my first proper foray into IEMs. Had been using a pair of Momentum True Wireless 2’s for when I wanted to listen while doing busy work, but after getting used to my desktop setup over the last few months they just haven’t been doing it for me. Big thanks to @Resolution for taking the time yesterday to help me and answer my questions, and to @Rikudou_Goku for the tips and cables recommendations. You guys are awesome. :beers:

3 Likes

We hope you love them!

They’re here. Going to be doing some tip fit testing with the stock tips to get an idea of what sizes I should be looking at for future reference before moving to the Type E’s, and probably do my listening with them tonight.

3 Likes

As always, would enjoy hearing your reactions when you have time…

The Amp arrive as well?

1 Like

Yep, it’s there in the picture underneath the FH3’s. And I certainly will. :+1:
…As soon as I can find a pair of tips that seal. That’s proving harder than I anticipated. :slightly_frowning_face:

lol, it was camouflaged so well I didnt see it until you pointed it out!

1 Like

I might, maybe should have given some thought to that when I took the picture. :sweat_smile:

My apologies. Totally missed it. Excited for you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have the same problem. Just about the only tips that do the trick for me…

https://www.amazon.com/SpinFit-CP100-M-Patented-Silicone-Replacement/dp/B01EH0MKGU/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=spinfit&qid=1626287933&sr=8-4&th=1

https://www.amazon.com/SpinFit-CP100-M-Patented-Silicone-Replacement/dp/B01B793SLU/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=spinfit&qid=1626287974&sr=8-4

I use large with the FH3 because of the shallow fit and use the mediums with longer insertion depth nozzles.

Might be worth a shot?

1 Like

If none of the ones I have, including the Final E’s work, I’ll definitely give those a shot.

1 Like

the Final E’s work very well for me, except that the nozzle is a bit too big, so I need to readjust the tips back on the IEM continuously. I’m using the Sony EP-EX10A right now, those work pretty well also.

So, the Large Final E seem to be sealing well, but I think I will probably be ordering the CP100’s just to be on the safe side. But for my impressions so far? Why are they only charging $130 for these? They’re so good. I know it’s two different types of products, but there are things that they do better than the Clear Mg, at less than 1/10th the price.If I have any complaint so far, it’s that the treble quality seems to be inferior to bass and mids.

2 Likes

The highlight of the show is bass speed and control with the FH3. It’s a complete steal at 130, that’s why we rec it as much as we do. It’s a killer.

You have great ears, yeah, the treble could be better, but generally, for it’s price point, we feel you can’t go wrong with the FH3. It’s quality construction, accessories and sound quality punch far above its pricepoint.

Now that you are enjoying the FH3, if you want suggestions for a cince compliment to them, we’re always around to help.

But for now, get used to the FH3 and enjoy some tunes. You’ve got a very sweet little set up there. Again, congratulations!

4 Likes

This was exactly the first thing I noticed when I finally got to listen to some music with them.

Thanks for confirming that I’m not crazy. :rofl:

I’m a little afraid they might have pulled me into the IEM rabbit hole already. I can practically hear my wallet crying. :sob:

2 Likes

Welcome to dark side. We have cookies :joy:

2 Likes

Ha ha. Enjoy the ride and take your time.

1 Like

Welcome to the true horror of the FH3. It is really good, but also does a good job at showing there could be something more.

You could also try the Azla Xelastec, though warning that they are a more polarizing set of tips with some really liking them and some hating them, they are also kind pricey. They are really good at making a good seal, but some do not like the material at all.

https://www.amazon.com/AZLA-SednaEarfit-XELASTEC-Pairs-Size/dp/B08BRBT4W7

2 Likes