Final Audio E series

Been researching iem’s for awhile now and I think I’m set on the E series. So looking for impressions experiences etc and also how the 3 4 and 5000 compare.

I’m looking for something that plays nice with a wide variety of genres.

Thanks.

1 Like

Well, the e2000 is v shaped and the e3000 is warm, and the 4000 is v and 5000 is warm. Personally for what you want, I think I would suggest trying out the e3000 first, and if you like it, go for the 5000

1 Like

Makes sense… you’ve made this very easy :+1:

i’m thinking of getting some E2000s or something (i like a V shape but mostly because i like hihats and high voices)… though TBH i can not actually hear a difference between cheap headphones… i also have a few issues with most IEMs (the mesh filters always cause issues and i have to remove them, as well as my cat constantly chewing my cable)… so i am hoping for there to at least be some ways to fix those issues. especially a good case for earbuds since they will be chewed by my cat

What about e1000, are they on par with 2000 or 3000?

It has a more neutral signature, personally not my preference over the 2000 (v shaped) or 3000(warm), but they are still pretty good if you want something more neutral

1 Like

When talking only about sound signature I like the way the E1000 does neutrality better than the Tin Hifi T3 and P1 ( Those 2 are too bright to call it neutral for me) but E1000 isnt in the same level as the T3 when it comes to quality.

2 Likes

I agree with you on this 100%. I found that all of the Tin IEMs were bright and weak in the bass (except the P1). Not what I’d consider a true neutral.

3 Likes

Yeah the E1000 is the only one I consider true neutral (coincidence that you also called it that lol), if anyone is interested in the E1000 then you can check out my review on it over at head-fi

1 Like

e2000’s are very V shaped so if that’s what you’re looking for then these will work for you… maybe the most extreme V I’ve personally heard… pretty nice though and compared to headphones I think they punch a little above their cost

one thing that does bug me a bit is the microphonics with the cables… may not offend you as much though

This amp can do it all… no noise floor I can detect

4 Likes

Cheap Japan-fi incoming! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So the e1000 are a good value for sure. The sound is neutral to bass light for my taste. Good clarity and weight/form factor. The attached cable is disheartening, but I mainly bought them for the tips. Good investment that give a backup pair in a pinch. I may casually try the 2000 and 3000 just to get some more tips as well lol. Overall very pleased :slight_smile: Edit: cus these are so small it was kinda scary seeing the fit in my ears since they dont really have much of a natural stop to prevent over insertion.

3 Likes

I have the 2 and 3 but ive considered buying the 1000 as well… can confirm the the 2 and 3000 are really nice… the 2000 has pretty good bass thump and clarity up top and the 3000 works well with just about every genre with a warm laid back presentation… all 3 would be worth having as they deliver something different… super comfy for sure and I usually hate iem’s

1 Like

I bought a pair of E3000 and think they messed up my mind. At first, I thought they were muddy but after a few songs I ended up having one of my most enjoyable listening session I have had in awhile.

1 Like

I did a review of E1000! feel free to look it up here>> https://www.perrivanaudio.com/post/final-e1000-review

1 Like

I really like my E5000. However, they are difficult to power. Not Tin P1, but close. Also, the fit can be somewhat tough. I have to have extra large in the left and large in the right. I typically use Medium Comply or Dekoni.

If you happen to go to RMAF 2021 or Can jam or something that isn’t already cancelled (much rage), go to their booth and ask if they have a few extra ear pieces. They’ll give you a life supply. Also, check out the D8000 (Pro only). Because, it is pretty sweet.

I am really liking the E3000 and I see that the E5000 is considered an upgrade. But what other IEM’s around $300 would also be a better/upgrade to the E3000?

I really like the warmer sound and it is refreshing compared to my usual treble preference in headphones and IEMs.

Might be worth checking out the Campfire Comet… a good fitting, bombproof build, with a slightly warm sound sig, it has good bass and is considered to be non fatiguing :+1:

1 Like

I see that the Comets are discontinued.