Final Audio E series

That is sad news :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Ahhh I was just going to make a thread for these and I stumbled across this one. Got the e3000 a few days ago and I’ve been very pleasantly surprised. They’re great. They sound like an open back over ear when I’m listening to them. I’m pretty shocked these aren’t talked about a whole lot more. They’ve made me want to try some more Final stuff. Only thing that worries me about these the lack of a strain relief on the iems themselves. I’m careful with my stuff but this does make me question their longevity.

4 Likes

I’ve never heard any of the Final E series :slightly_frowning_face: interested in how they sound?

1 Like

I highly recommend giving them a try for $50. I’m not the best at describing the way things sound, or I would tell you. Just a very pleasant all-arounder, never harsh in the upper mids or treble region, good low end. Ill put it this way, I enjoy these SO much more than the starfields.

1 Like

I like the e3000 as well :+1: the e5000 is supposed to be the direct upgrade in terms of that same warm laid back sound signature and they have a detachable cable

@Ohmboy the e2000 is a really nice v shaped iem and the e3000 has a warm laid back sound to it… both are lightyears more comfortable than other iems ive tried (which isn’t saying much lol)… I have not heard the e1000 but that’s supposed to be the neutral set and ive even seen those recommended for music production on a budget

3 Likes

Yeah I may take a shot at the e5000 in the future, but for now these e3000 are really great. I think the shape of them probably turns people off to them, and I’ll be honest I was skeptical. Wasn’t sure if I’d ever get a good fit with them, but after a few tip experimentations, I got them perfect. They’re so small and light, once you get the perfect fit it’s like they’re not even there.

2 Likes

yeah I agree about the fit being just right and idk much about the iem world but ive noticed final audio tips are highly regarded… I decided to try these because of the size and shape actually lol … anyways glad youre liking them :beers:

1 Like

Ok so all the E series seem to use the same 6.4mm dynamic driver but the impedance and sensitivities vary…what sort of juju do they conjure to achieve those differences from what appears to be the same shell/body?

the good sort :ok_hand:

1 Like

No idea, just tuning I guess, some are open back, some are closed. There’s also the e500 which I’m not sure if it’s brand new, or old or what, but seems like very little information about that one.

So we have…

Out of curiosity I went for the E4000 they should be here Thursday :smiley:

4 Likes

You did what I wanted to do, haha thanks for that.

1 Like

thanks for the graphs

1 Like

And our DMS’s review of the e2000 and 3000…

1 Like

Arrived a day earlier than expected :smiley:

6 Likes

Looking forward to your impressions

Gonna listen to them over the weekend…but the biggest first impression is the sound stage, man for such a small set it’s pretty amazing…Yosi’s spaces has a lot of errr space and imagining is good too :+1:

2 Likes

Interesting, and those are closed back too aren’t they?

I noticed a similar thing with the e3000. Very good spatial recreation for an in ear

Yes indeed they are which I guess is even more surprising but then again i’ve never heard an open iem lol :man_shrugging: but that’s what hit me first along with gosh these are so so light, easy to fit with a good seal to boot…but the missus did say she could hear what I was listening to though.

1 Like

Awesome, may need to give those a try next