🔶 Focal Clear

You can typically find them open box/ used great condition for that price too

1 Like

Looks like it was $1000:

1 Like

Yeah I picked up my new clear pros for 1250 shipped. I wanted the darker color for longevity.

4 Likes

I like the look of the silver, but I totally would have gone with the Pros if they were on sale at the time.

2 Likes

Yeah I really like the look of the gray too. I wish focal made a darker/gunmetal gray pad for them. And a black version for the pros

2 Likes

Like peanut butter and jelly
And somehow I can hear The Imperial March

6 Likes

I love the grey look to the clears much more. Black and red are ok but the grey looks very classy

1 Like

I agree. But the gray pads and headband get worn down quicker. Wish they made darker gray or black pads.

2 Likes

Well visually at least, they should last the same because they are the same material

2 Likes

No I agree. Just talking color wise.

I prefer the black and red myself. :man_shrugging:t4:

It’s sexy…

3 Likes

The should make a clear in gunmetal gray with black pads. Sold!

2 Likes

I think the new (?) gunmetal Empyrean looks awesome. Way better than the green version. I actually like it better than the newest black versions.

1 Like

I hate red, so the grey were my only choice. Maybe I’ll buy Utopia Pads since that’s the only difference between the Focal lineup is the pads, lol. :wink:

3 Likes

I actually thought about trying out the Utopia pads eventually as well. Plus it’ll make the clear 3/4 Utopian hehehe

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s the ONLY difference, but there are measurements that show they make a difference. :laughing:

2 Likes

Who’s making these Focal all the same claims…? :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

I can get you those measurements.

1 Like

I’m not typically a person who likes red but these are done tastefully in person.

Most of the time I opt of dark colors. These were a cool change. And I do like orange sometimes. As a secondary color.

2 Likes

I dont understand how so many people disregard detail and just think of tonality :confused: