šŸ”¶ Focal Clear

ā€œNaturalā€ is such a tricky wordā€¦ IMO it sounds more natural in certain aspectsā€¦ but maybe not in others? Itā€™s a trade off like anything else. Itā€™s hard to argue against the technical abilities of the amp itselfā€¦ and I think ā€˜tmbreā€™ qualities will depend a lot on the headphone itā€™s paired with, imo. I donā€™t have an abundance of headphones to test with itā€¦ but it definitely improves the ā€˜timbreā€™ of something like the Blon 03.

2 Likes

You heard it here first, all blon 03 owners should invest in a rnhp

3 Likes

I meant the phonitorā€¦ all Blon 03 owners should invest in the phonitor
lmaoā€¦ they really do sound good on the amp.

1 Like

Ah well there you go then lol

1 Like

I really need to try them on my rnhp and tubaā€¦

1 Like

The 03? Let us know how it goes lol

1 Like

Wow the pros come with different accessories? Thatā€™s a very cool matching stand btw.

Man, Iā€™m pretty jealous I made my purchase before you guys but donā€™t get to hear them for quite some time more. Lol.

Pretty excited about hearing them though. @M0N youā€™ve set the bar pretty high with the RNHP for me. Lol

1 Like

I hope it lives up for you lol, I really like this set but itā€™s definitely not the end all be all for sure :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, the proā€™s have extra pads. It doesnā€™t come with a balanced cable, and the cables that it comes with are different

Both cables are wrapped in the thick rubber vs the pretty fabric of the non pro. The second cable is the REALLY long one, but itā€™s coiled, so itā€™s manageable.

The accessories make sense in a professional environment, plus I can buy a balanced cable for less than a set of OEM replacement ear padsā€¦ And you get that awesome black/deep red color combo.

I hope you like them as well when yours arrive.

1 Like

Yeah or course, but thatā€™s my budget / limit for now so Iā€™m still pretty stoked.

Yeah that sound about right for a ā€˜proā€™

Haha personally I prefer something more subtle, the silverā€™s cool so it was a no brainer for me. Also the red and black sort of gave me a bit too much of a ā€˜gamerā€™ feel somehow. Lol

2 Likes

I just purchased a pair of the Clear Professionals. Iā€™m stoked!

5 Likes

wow, so many people jumping on the Clears now, lol.

2 Likes

Clear gang lol

1 Like

Itā€™s all your doing!

1 Like

I donā€™t know what I didā€¦ I say #BlameM0N :smiley::+1:

2 Likes

At this point, I give MON all credit for HifiGuides. Good and bad. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

#BlameM0N indeed!

1 Like

I think we should just start blaming random forum users. M0N canā€™t shoulder the burden all the time.

#blameZaphain? Lol

2 Likes

I canā€™t believe Iā€™m making all these people buy focal clears. I donā€™t even remember suggesting it to anyone.

2 Likes