šŸ”¶ Focal Clear

I totally bought mine off your non-recommendation

Hope youā€™ll enjoy them! Iā€™m glad your decision was based off my non-existant help.

1 Like

#blameZaphain

Itā€™s a movement.

Yes, shift the blame to someone else

Anyone else having trouble with clamp pressure.

I thought it was just a fitment issue but I realized last night the reason for this feeling is the clamp pressure from the spring loaded cups.

Maybe they will wear inā€¦ Maybe Iā€™ll get used to it?

1 Like

They kinda wear in and also you get used to it. The first week comfort was meh but not itā€™s gotten to where itā€™s not an issue for me personally

1 Like

My Clear Pros just arrived. Firstly, these things are aptly named. Wow. Crazy detail retrieval! They have better bass response than I anticipated and a unique sound signature. I will say, though, the headband hurts my head. Iā€™m currently using a spare headband cushion for another pair of phones. Helps a bit. Back to listening. I am still deciding if theyā€™re keepers. Strong possibilityā€¦

RME ADI-2 Pro > Liquid Platinum > Clear Pro

2 Likes

Also just got some new tubes for the LP! Sylvania Gold Pin D-Getters. They sound awesome!

They get more comfortable as you use them imo, but comfort might be an issue for some, hopefully you end up liking them :+1:

Also nice tubes lol

1 Like

Iā€™ve been off for 4 days and they have be stuck on my headā€¦lol Especially since the RNHP arraived. I hope you like them as well.

2 Likes

I bought about a dozen headband coversā€¦ this one fits the best and looks the nicest. And gives a bit of extra padding.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07K4C4BPN/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_fqqmEbDBTM5QN

4 Likes

Thanks. I was asking about buying some tubes from a guy on hf. He didnā€™t have what I was looking for at the time but gave me a heads up on the Sylvanias up on fleabay. He says itā€™s a good price, but I am a total novice when it comes to tubes. I got them for $65. Dude says they go for up to $150, but I have no idea?

1 Like

I might pick one up for my Grado. That headband as no padding

Those headband covers look cushy. Might have to snag a few. Color me impressed with the Clear. I think it works surprisingly well with any genre Iā€™ve thrown at them so far. I listen to basically EVERYTHING. Except opera and new fangled Country BSā€¦

Canā€™t stand it, but everything else is game for me lol

2 Likes

I donā€™t find the headband on the Clear that uncomfortable, but after some hours of use I have noticed a hotspot developingā€¦ also i can see wanting to protect the padding on the headband is probably a good idea, so definitely grabbing one of these, thanks.

1 Like

yeah for me itā€™s mostly just keeping it clean. Comfort is perfectly fine for me. But it does add a bit of nice cushioning.

I wonder if a ZMF Pilot Pad would fit?

1 Like

Just orderedā€¦ Iā€™ll let you know. Lol

2 Likes

I just received one of these yesterday for my Lawton build.

SUPER soft Lambskin.

5 Likes