Fostex Th-Tr Owners What pads you guys using?

I have the ebony and i tried the dekoni elite hybrid pads with att rings and I don’t like it at all, mids sound weird although the bass improved in quantity, they sound grainy overall to me,i like the sound of the stock pads believe it or not but they just not comfortable on long sessions

Accessory house lambskin NON perforated, this is very important, with dekoni attenuation rings. Almost like stock sound but way more comfortable.

4 Likes

Hello,
I have the same from David Ibiza.And very satisfaite with it.
Would nothing other.
In past i habe try the Demini pad and was disapoint me.

I have heard good things about the Zmf pads but for Europeanguys i find is to expensiv.
80$ without Tax and Shipping is a lot.

2 Likes

I use ZMF Ori hybrid (lambskin w/ suede face) with home made attenuation rings I made from ovaltine lids (thicker material = more sub bass). Sounds fenominal on my PH.

2 Likes

Pretty soon Lawton sheepskins. I’ve been emailing with Mark Lawton about getting a full makeover kit. The concern for me is the detachable cable mod I did requires filing or machining a notch in the cups. Mark is seeing if there is a way to make it work. If so, pulling trigger soon. Up until now I’ve stuck with stock pads.

1 Like