Funny Picture/GIF/Video thread

idk what it is about this i like so much. I mean its a full record player. Its got speakers. headphone port. even has a balance and tone control! I’m so temped to buy it, rip out its innards and replace it was hifi audio parts. :laughing:

2 Likes

What a coincidence. It’s almost like it’s coordinated… :thinking:

2 Likes

6D5FC65C-B331-4DEB-A7FB-AF5F554ABF1F.jpeg.8c53e68472199ed537fc5555b6cfb953

2 Likes

Friday the 13th Part 6 (best F13 film imo). Cort making up a story about Native Americans and rock formations, lol, classic.

I think we just became best friends

2 Likes

Let’s avoid the politics here in the future lol

1 Like

I just flagged this.
The problem with political memes is that you won’t change peoples minds, all you will do is alienate users and this isn’t the place for that.

4 Likes

I agree. @Sten’s posts were not overtly political in terms of attacking a viewpoint or an ideology, but were entering into a gray area which might inadvertantly encourage future posts to become more politically “troll-y.” I’m for keeping this forum’s arguments on topics like “solid state vs. tube” and “dynamic vs. planar” and the like.

4 Likes

Also there’s a fair amount of people on here that aren’t us or na, so they most likely might not make sense for some either lol

2 Likes

I’m a huge horror fan. Just as much as audio actually, lol.

1 Like

Good point @M0N

8 Likes

Why are people in the US so sensitive to politics?

Over here we make fun of everyone in politics, they’re all underqualified and overpaid, with few exceptions.

memes are memes yo.

5 Likes

11 Likes

I personally don’t care but again this is an audio forum lol, so that is something to consider

2 Likes

Been out bulk buying today people looked at me funny lol…

8 Likes

7 Likes

This is funny cause it’s true. Lmao.