Funny Picture/GIF/Video thread

2 Likes
4 Likes
7 Likes

the shape of soup!

1 Like

Sometimes the jokes just write themselves. :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

We got our army transporting intensive care patients from overloaded hospitals to ones with spare capacity. The joke are those idiots causing the overload!

2 Likes

Lordy, I thought this was from the Onion.

Sheepā€¦

1 Like
1 Like

6 Likes

I canā€™t see the demon face. Iā€™ve gone to the Reddit thread and even looked at the edited pics that are supposed to help people see it, and I still canā€™t see it.

I didnā€™t see it at first, but scrolling up and down the page stopping at the picture i was suddenly able to see it, quite creepy too :stuck_out_tongue:

Speaking of things I just canā€™t seeā€¦

Someone merged a picture of the side of the head with the picture of the front, overlapping at his right eye? Thatā€™s all the sense I can make of the shading and angles.

If you cover each side it makes sense as a forward vs side facing head. Not sure why they combined them.

1 Like

yehā€¦ the bust and image do not look anything alike. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I saw the demon face first, but them immediately saw the lab it really is. :stuck_out_tongue:

After coming back to it, and going back to the Reddit thread, Iā€™ve finally seen it. But I had to copy the picture into Paint 3D, crop out everything but the dogā€™s face, and start tracing out with a pixel thick pen where the face features were supposed to be. Never had to work that hard to see one of the two things in one of these ā€˜which do you seeā€™ pictures.

2 Likes

LoooL!

jokes that have to be explained are ruined, LoL!

1 Like

That is one ugly-ass dog tho. Rather go back to seeing only the demon-child tyvm. :smiley: