Funny Picture/GIF/Video thread

*DISCLAIMER

It has not been proven that bass has any beneficial effects or effects on the organs of the body at all. this opinion is not supported by the Hifiguiides community.

4 Likes

BLASPHEME!!! BURN THE HERETIC!!! All hail our lord and savior Fostex!!!

2 Likes

I like taking my T50RPs with Shure 840 pads and playing the electro songs I bought on Beatport, searching for the one with the most bass or the most violent “kick”, sometimes. :stuck_out_tongue:

I still prefer a neutral/natural sound though.

1 Like

10 Likes

What can you buy in this hobby for $50?

Have you heard of THE BROWN NOTE?

3 Likes

KZ IEMs, Sony MH755 / MH750s. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

[also, can we hire their sound guy to build subwoofers in our homes? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ]

1 Like

Just 20-100 Hz??

People with good subs would shit themselves every time they watched Jurassic Park if it worked, lol.

5 Likes

Right?! Then those of us with subwoofers could talk about how much we really give a shit about our audio!
:rofl:

2 Likes

The Brown Note is real. This one time i was listening to the radio and they put on Grand Funk Railroad. and suddely i had to poop

1 Like

6 Likes

I was told my Elegia cable photo would be appreciated here.

24 Likes

No need. Ascendo SMSG50

5 Likes

Fashioned by?..

1 Like

When you are done listening to music, please put the anti-gravity drive cable back, okay? :smiley:

4 Likes

On the bright side, if your wall outlets ever need some wire…

2 Likes

I wonder how that sounds on low volume. like could i actually put it in my house and use it?

Yep!

Lol I swear I thought about something similar today when I saw the picture.

-“So, these new headphones we made are great. We really should not use a crappy cable. We need to use thick wiring, just to be sure. What’s left?”
-“Huh… we only got 220V extension cords…”
-“That will do.”

3 Likes