Funny Picture/GIF/Video thread

1 Like

19 Likes

I must have this o.o

And the headphones too

It would be a match made in heaven…

:ok_hand: :laughing:

9 Likes

Sealed Mura Stereo headphones (with extra cushions)

https://www.ebay.com/i/184093934252?chn=ps&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-117182-37290-0

2 Likes

I was showed this by my partner! So funny. :laughing:

idk what it is about this i like so much. I mean its a full record player. Its got speakers. headphone port. even has a balance and tone control! I’m so temped to buy it, rip out its innards and replace it was hifi audio parts. :laughing:

2 Likes

What a coincidence. It’s almost like it’s coordinated… :thinking:

2 Likes

6D5FC65C-B331-4DEB-A7FB-AF5F554ABF1F.jpeg.8c53e68472199ed537fc5555b6cfb953

2 Likes

Friday the 13th Part 6 (best F13 film imo). Cort making up a story about Native Americans and rock formations, lol, classic.

I think we just became best friends

2 Likes

Let’s avoid the politics here in the future lol

1 Like

I just flagged this.
The problem with political memes is that you won’t change peoples minds, all you will do is alienate users and this isn’t the place for that.

4 Likes

I agree. @Sten’s posts were not overtly political in terms of attacking a viewpoint or an ideology, but were entering into a gray area which might inadvertantly encourage future posts to become more politically “troll-y.” I’m for keeping this forum’s arguments on topics like “solid state vs. tube” and “dynamic vs. planar” and the like.

4 Likes

Also there’s a fair amount of people on here that aren’t us or na, so they most likely might not make sense for some either lol

2 Likes

I’m a huge horror fan. Just as much as audio actually, lol.

1 Like