🔷 Geshelli Erish

Anyone run this with the SU8? If so…thoughts?

1 Like

Enjoying mine. With the Hart cables I can enjoy the Sennheiser HD 6XX/58X, Nighthawks and Vokyl Erupts. I’m using the Enog2.

3 Likes

is it possible to get a full clear acrylics? No metal? If you contact them? idk

Glad it’s not presented itself as an issue for you, but be careful using the balanced interconnects with a non-balanced (single ended) headphone, as it could cause damage to your gear due to grounding issues causing a short.

2 Likes

It’ll drive argons just fine.

This obsession with the wattage per channel is interesting lol.

Thing sounds great and has enough power to drive all but the hungriest pair of headphones. Competes pretty competently with the MLP on my desk (which is 3W per channel). If you’re concerned, pop the amp to high gain and throw your dac gain or source volume up.

2 Likes

Thanks. There does seem to be a narrowing of the soundstage, so it doesn’t quite work as well as I hoped with the Hart cables, but the other headphones work fine. I tweaked my message.

1 Like

that looks like someone dusted it in glitter. i doubt its in the paint so much as on top of the paint.

edit: gently sand sides you want to glitterfy. mix glitter with clear coat and apply. gently sand and polish. done

2 Likes

It looks like a unicorn sneezed on it.

I like it.

2 Likes

Theyre Prismatic Powder, powdercoat colors. If you look at their site there are thousands of wild colors and textures. The “glitter” is in the finish giving a 3D depth. The bottom looks to be black with a pale gold sparkle.

2 Likes

Got this in today. It will be a while until i get the cables and this all set up. But it looks good and was packaged great. Only complaint is the feet are not even so it is wobbly but i think that will be an easy fix. In the back youll see my asus stu which has served me well with the muse01 opamps

4 Likes

I should get one of these for my granddaughter…so she can listen to Billie Eilish on her Geshelli Erish! :grin:

1 Like

I heard something about a coupon code or something for the erish. Does anyone know anything about that?

I think Zeos had a code on his review.

2 Likes

Thanks man. I got matte black case with purple face plate. $180 total free shipping.

2 Likes

Definitely. I’ll be curious to hear how you think it compares to your other gear. You said you have the Asgard 3, correct?

2 Likes

Yep Asgard 3 and sundaras. Dac is enog2

zeoserish10

2 Likes

This amp shits on anything else I’ve used. THX SLAYER.

1 Like

Gilmore’s not balanced though, and I can hear the difference. To me, the Erish is colorless, cleaner, with better instrument separation and “sparkle.” Anything I’ve mixed/mastered on the Erish so far has translated perfectly. I do like the build better on the Gilmore, though I don’'t mind the Geshelli build…just sits there and disappears anyway. That’s what I needed my headphone amp to do - disappear and let me hear what the music is saying and nothing else. I have tube amps for that.

1 Like

If you don’t have balance cables, what kind of adapter/cable can you use? Something like this?
Balanced XLR to 1/8 Female Adapter?