đŸ”¶ GoldPlanar GL2000

Linsoul said in Instagram that all orders before 25th from Linsoul .com are all packed. Mine from Amazon DE just dispatched.

1 Like

Basically the hype train crashes at the end and the thread dies off. I was an early adopter on that train. Resolve hit the nail on the head though - always do research from multiple sources and don’t jump onto the hype train in the fear of having to wait for stock.

4 Likes

Mine just shipped from Amazon. Hopefully, Drop ships shortly thereafter.

In a lot of reviews DMS says he wont review really high end headphones because that’d be a conflict of interest. And Well he works at Abyss basically to do all the Social Media and Marketing so of course hes the one to go to LTT to do a collab. But He has not done an actual review on them because it would probably not be objective.
Just look at the reviews from multiple people and find the mean and then decide.

4 Likes

Ordered my GL2000s on the 17th from Linsoul. Just got the shipping notification today. Current arrival is Monday the 1st of February.

2 Likes

To add a little more spice to the thread.

4 Likes

Dit you order from Linsoul directly or by Linsoul via Amazon DE?

I ordered them 16th via Amazon, no shipping notification yet :sob:

Your review is by no means controversial. Just that trying to slow the hype train usually causes
 this thread here.

1 Like

Let me grab my popcorn and watch

3 Likes

I don’t see those comments anymore on the video. I wonder if they were deleted?

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: How to Read Frequency Response Graphs & FR Graph Interpretations Discussion

Comments still there. Buried in someone’s comment thread with 25 comments.

Dont get me wrong, but the whole point of a forum is to discuss about headphones, so if u cant understand why im not agree with zeos, thats ur problem.
and dont trump me with: no one cares what you do dont buy and experience.
everybody cares, thats why we talk here.
if u dont agree with me its ok, but dont trashtalk me like a kid and zeos fanbody.

4 Likes

I ordered from Linsoul’s site direectly. I reside in the USA. Hope you get one soon.

I ordered them too but mine won’t ship till 2/10. I have the Arya and have owned the Ananda for a year so it will be interesting comparing them later. So far Z was right about the Honey and Liquid Gold X, so I am hoping that he’s right a 3rd time too.

2 Likes

A reply from Linsoul about customs tax for anyone interested (they’ve declared a low price on the shipment)

My GL2000’s dispatched yesterday though amazon still predicts it’ll take a month to recieve them, rather hope not. Though I live in europe so it’s possible.

Lol. They probably shouldn’t be admitting to customs fraud

4 Likes

This thread is already long, so I moved frequency response discussion posts here:

4 Likes

Got my shipped message from Linsoul today showing expected delivery is Monday. Can’t wait to get them and try them out, don’t let me down Zeos lol.

3 Likes

giphy-2

3 Likes