šŸ”¶ GoldPlanar GL2000

I ordered from Linsoulā€™s site direectly. I reside in the USA. Hope you get one soon.

I ordered them too but mine wonā€™t ship till 2/10. I have the Arya and have owned the Ananda for a year so it will be interesting comparing them later. So far Z was right about the Honey and Liquid Gold X, so I am hoping that heā€™s right a 3rd time too.

2 Likes

A reply from Linsoul about customs tax for anyone interested (theyā€™ve declared a low price on the shipment)

My GL2000ā€™s dispatched yesterday though amazon still predicts itā€™ll take a month to recieve them, rather hope not. Though I live in europe so itā€™s possible.

Lol. They probably shouldnā€™t be admitting to customs fraudā€¦

4 Likes

This thread is already long, so I moved frequency response discussion posts here:

4 Likes

Got my shipped message from Linsoul today showing expected delivery is Monday. Canā€™t wait to get them and try them out, donā€™t let me down Zeos lol.

3 Likes

giphy-2

3 Likes

lol I would hope, but really I am in no rush. Hype trains donā€™t bother meā€¦ in truth I wanted to try a new planar. Will get it when I do I suppose

3 Likes

I like that attitude.

Mine will be here Friday, will report back.

My whole hope with these headphones itā€™s that regardless of how they sound out of the box, they take eq as well as people are saying. Iā€™d love to get rid of a few pairs of headphones.

2 Likes

Im sorry mate, maybe i had to choose better words to describe my Disappointment to Zeos.
whatever from now i will just observe the Thread.

1 Like

They take very well to eq, I can go 5db up @110 no problem

1 Like

If anyone is interested in the GL2000, order from Taobao. I ordered mine on 1-24, received them at 8:30am on 1-27 in Missouri. On top of that I was able to chose the XLR cable, which is really nice. My total with shipping was about $535 for the double sided version with XLR cable.

4 Likes

Do you have a link you can share? Never heard of that site.

how?
can you give us a step by step tutorial?
thank you,

Lol, both my (long waited) T60RP Argons and my GL2000 just shipped todayā€¦ now if I receive them both in the same day in my country itā€™d be destiny.

4 Likes

i also ordered from taobao on the 23/1 and still hasnā€™t arrived

Jealous af that you got the XLR cable variant. Donā€™t know why Drop didnā€™t offer that, would have saved me an adapter purchase.

It isnā€™t what I would call easy, but it is doable. You just go to taobao.com in Chrome preferably so you can use the auto translate. There you need to create an account, add an address and purchase the headphones. They were around 3199 chinese yuan which came out to around $506ish. Then you download the app called aliwangwang which is like a chat app. You can then click on the little water drop(?) icon on the product page to chat with the seller of the GL2000 which is Phoenix Magic Valley. Their english is great! They will ask for your address to verify and then have you purchase a random item (or rather multiples of that item) to cover the shipping cost. It sounds shady, but it all works out fine. The shipping total was around $28 for me anyway. They provided a Fedex tracking number within a couple hours and about 3 days later they were at my door! Hope that helps!

5 Likes