šŸ”¶ GoldPlanar GL2000

What I find most interesting about this thread is that so many people seem to have opinions about these, yet almost no one has heard themā€¦

I say save the debate until weā€™ve actually heard them and can have an informed discussion. Hard to weigh in on a headphone you havenā€™t heard.

I hope they turn out to be great, and that everyone that has purchased them end up happy.

9 Likes

Linsoul on the 17th

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

3 Likes

I think that has always been the problem with the hype train. So many people seemed to have a bold opinion on something they donā€™t have experience with. Well, I hope we all can learn something from this.

1 Like

Ordered mine on Amazon last Friday (Jan 23rd), they shipped today (Jan 27th). Now letā€™s see how long they take to arriveā€¦

2 Likes

Quite a few comments about how Zeos reviewed these HPā€™s, I just wanted to add my 2 centsā€¦ :slight_smile:

Zeos has never steered me wrong in my purchases, however I never took what he says as my only source of information/opinion. I read through the forums and take in what other opinions are about gear also. (except in this case as they are really too new, lol)

Every HP I have purchased from Zeos peaking my interest has be top notch to my ears. (HD58X, Sundaraā€™s and now the GL2000 double mag)

Looking forward to getting these new canā€™sā€¦

6 Likes

Can you give us a quick tl:dr version please? :slight_smile: there are more than 900 comments :slight_smile:

Linsoul said in Instagram that all orders before 25th from Linsoul .com are all packed. Mine from Amazon DE just dispatched.

1 Like

Basically the hype train crashes at the end and the thread dies off. I was an early adopter on that train. Resolve hit the nail on the head though - always do research from multiple sources and donā€™t jump onto the hype train in the fear of having to wait for stock.

4 Likes

Mine just shipped from Amazon. Hopefully, Drop ships shortly thereafter.

In a lot of reviews DMS says he wont review really high end headphones because thatā€™d be a conflict of interest. And Well he works at Abyss basically to do all the Social Media and Marketing so of course hes the one to go to LTT to do a collab. But He has not done an actual review on them because it would probably not be objective.
Just look at the reviews from multiple people and find the mean and then decide.

4 Likes

Ordered my GL2000s on the 17th from Linsoul. Just got the shipping notification today. Current arrival is Monday the 1st of February.

2 Likes

To add a little more spice to the thread.

4 Likes

Dit you order from Linsoul directly or by Linsoul via Amazon DE?

I ordered them 16th via Amazon, no shipping notification yet :sob:

Your review is by no means controversial. Just that trying to slow the hype train usually causesā€¦ this thread here.

1 Like

Let me grab my popcorn and watch

3 Likes

I donā€™t see those comments anymore on the video. I wonder if they were deleted?

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: How to Read Frequency Response Graphs & FR Graph Interpretations Discussion

Comments still there. Buried in someoneā€™s comment thread with 25 comments.

Dont get me wrong, but the whole point of a forum is to discuss about headphones, so if u cant understand why im not agree with zeos, thats ur problem.
and dont trump me with: no one cares what you do dont buy and experience.
everybody cares, thats why we talk here.
if u dont agree with me its ok, but dont trashtalk me like a kid and zeos fanbody.

4 Likes