šŸ”¶ GoldPlanar GL2000

Dont get me wrong, but the whole point of a forum is to discuss about headphones, so if u cant understand why im not agree with zeos, thats ur problem.
and dont trump me with: no one cares what you do dont buy and experience.
everybody cares, thats why we talk here.
if u dont agree with me its ok, but dont trashtalk me like a kid and zeos fanbody.

4 Likes

I ordered from Linsoulā€™s site direectly. I reside in the USA. Hope you get one soon.

I ordered them too but mine wonā€™t ship till 2/10. I have the Arya and have owned the Ananda for a year so it will be interesting comparing them later. So far Z was right about the Honey and Liquid Gold X, so I am hoping that heā€™s right a 3rd time too.

2 Likes

A reply from Linsoul about customs tax for anyone interested (theyā€™ve declared a low price on the shipment)

My GL2000ā€™s dispatched yesterday though amazon still predicts itā€™ll take a month to recieve them, rather hope not. Though I live in europe so itā€™s possible.

Lol. They probably shouldnā€™t be admitting to customs fraudā€¦

4 Likes

This thread is already long, so I moved frequency response discussion posts here:

4 Likes

Got my shipped message from Linsoul today showing expected delivery is Monday. Canā€™t wait to get them and try them out, donā€™t let me down Zeos lol.

3 Likes

giphy-2

3 Likes

lol I would hope, but really I am in no rush. Hype trains donā€™t bother meā€¦ in truth I wanted to try a new planar. Will get it when I do I suppose

3 Likes

I like that attitude.

Mine will be here Friday, will report back.

My whole hope with these headphones itā€™s that regardless of how they sound out of the box, they take eq as well as people are saying. Iā€™d love to get rid of a few pairs of headphones.

2 Likes

Im sorry mate, maybe i had to choose better words to describe my Disappointment to Zeos.
whatever from now i will just observe the Thread.

1 Like

They take very well to eq, I can go 5db up @110 no problem

1 Like

If anyone is interested in the GL2000, order from Taobao. I ordered mine on 1-24, received them at 8:30am on 1-27 in Missouri. On top of that I was able to chose the XLR cable, which is really nice. My total with shipping was about $535 for the double sided version with XLR cable.

4 Likes

Do you have a link you can share? Never heard of that site.

how?
can you give us a step by step tutorial?
thank you,

Lol, both my (long waited) T60RP Argons and my GL2000 just shipped todayā€¦ now if I receive them both in the same day in my country itā€™d be destiny.

4 Likes

i also ordered from taobao on the 23/1 and still hasnā€™t arrived

Jealous af that you got the XLR cable variant. Donā€™t know why Drop didnā€™t offer that, would have saved me an adapter purchase.