šŸ”¶ GoldPlanar GL2000

Based off the Zeos review he liked it on a warmer amp which is what Iā€™m going by. However I realize audio preferences are highly subjective

1 Like

Hello,
I would be interested to know how it compares to the other planar headphones?
Audeze Lcd 2,Lcd 2C,Hifiman Ananda,Sundura,he5xx,Aeon 2,Either,maybe the Quad Era.

1 Like

LIIES!!! only my opinion matters! :rofl:

1 Like

Should I cancel my order from Amazon and just buy it from Linsoul? Itā€™s 639 and I pay 25 for shipping but it seems like it wonā€™t be coming until late February. Is there a guarantee that I would receive it quicker from Linsoul?

Iā€™ve bought Sundaraā€™ and a handmade purple cable for them, only like 2 weeks ago. Now Iā€™ve ordered the GL2000, gee thanks Zeos :joy:

2 Likes

YMMV. if Amazon doesnā€™t have stockā€¦order from Linsoul and if they ship ASAP, cancel the Amazon order?

Good idea. Just ordered from Linsoul. lol

1 Like

I do not know how much time it takes from China to your destination, you can check with Linsoul.
Go on their website and have a chat with person there, There is staff called Lillian, she is helpful you can chat with her and she will help you.

1 Like

Time to get out the Xduoo TA-30

From China to NJ with dhl express was faster then ups ground from Cali to NJ. Linsoul sent it the 11th and itā€™s now in NY City. Have no clue how it got to NY so quick.

DHL is running its international service very effiiciently, though they are more expensive, DHL are reliable,

1 Like

Hurry up! Go get them and tell us your impressions, please! The drop has 1-2 days left :slight_smile:

Yeah, but wouldnā€™t Amazon have a more favorable return policy? After all, buying straight from Linsoul will incur a 35% restocking fee, while getting it from them on Amazon means no restocking fee if you return it. You only need to wait a bit longer, lol

If mine come Thursday like itā€™s saying thats 7 days thatā€™s pretty fast, Iā€™m in Iowa

1 Like

you have to choose whatā€™s important to you. getting them now or getting them later and whatever pros / cons either options entails. :slight_smile:

myselfā€¦Iā€™m patient, so Iā€™d opt for the better return policy personally. :wink:

Since itā€™s on Amazon - Iā€™m going to give Zeos the benefit of the doubt and order it. Originally, it was the 35% restocking fee that caused me to stay away because I didnā€™t want to get on the hype train and then end up paying the price for it.

I wonder why they sell on Amazon with no restocking fee on returns, but if you buy it directly from their website, thereā€™s the 35% fee? I donā€™t get itā€¦

If i had to guess. The amazon seller is a reseller so they themselves handle returns, and repairs of product. And not Linsol or the manufacture.

wellā€¦if you want a no hassle return, make sure itā€™s Primeā€¦fulfilled by Amazon.

No prime option unfortunately

In this case, the seller and shipper on Amazon is Linsoul itself, thatā€™s why Iā€™m confused, lol