šŸ”¶ GoldPlanar GL2000

Man Iā€™ve been mulling over this all day, never tried a planar but Iā€™m also thinking of the Clairvoyance. Reviews are all over the place

2 Likes

Ive tried the Ikko ARC neck IEM thing and that did OK.

530 grams for the dual magnet version

3 Likes

Å¢hank you. Ordered.

2 Likes

The GL2000 on drop shows a different grill. Does anyone know if thereā€™s a sonic difference? Or perhaps Drop posted the wrong picture? I know thatā€™s happened with other products.

2 Likes

I think itā€™s Gold Planarā€™s fault. They had been known to not update the model picture even though they had made changes on the headphone. For example is my GL1000 which had some differences with the model picture.

5 Likes

The different gril is the single sided. The double sided has the grill style yoy linked

2 Likes

Got it. Thanks.

Ordered, letā€™s goooo

2 Likes

Would the Ifi Zen DAC enough to power these and be a good pairing?

3 Likes

Wowā€¦ that sound demo Zeos did for these was amazing! Normally I would write off the sound demo, but this one sold me on this headphone. Anyway long story shortā€¦ ordered! Now the waiting beginsā€¦

6 Likes

If you have these listen to Lil Darkie Swamp the sounds coming out of these on my IEMS are amazing so cant imagine the imaging on the GL2000s.

1 Like

Ah fuck. Well I couldnā€™t really not buy them after a review like that. Totally not in my budget given that Iā€™m waiting on some backorderd TH900s right now. Hoping theyā€™ll both show up around the same time so I can make them fight it out, then return the loser.

5 Likes

@ZeosPantera hey bro how long are orders taking from Linsoul?

1 Like
8 Likes

Would I be able to run this off my Magni Heresy if I pair the included cable with a 3.5mm male to 4.4mm female adapter? Something like this: https://www.amazon.com/Female-Balanced-Output-Adapter-Weaving/dp/B07DFH4JD1?th=1

1 Like

Yes, you would.

2 Likes

I know I was gonna get verum 1 ml 2ā€™s finally or T60 Argonsā€¦ Nowā€¦ Iā€™m. Thinking I need gold Planarā€¦

1 Like

MAN I want these so BAAAAD. Problem is their just BARELY over my budget (400$), and as a high schooler with no allowance itā€™s near impossible to push it. Ig I can dream :frowning:

6 Likes

$730 equivalent in the UK :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/Flagship-Magnetic-Headphone-Frequency-Titanium-Single-circuit/dp/B08S7739HB/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=gold%2Bplanar%2Bgl2000&qid=1610120897&sr=8-1&th=1

2 Likes