šŸ”¶ GoldPlanar GL2000

God dammit, now I have second thoughts about getting GL2000 after I already ordered T60RP Argonsā€¦ Both planar, both open, both seem to be equally exceptional, although there arenā€™t much reviews for bothā€¦ At this point I feel like I would be having a redundant copy of the Argon lol

from what ive heard about the t60 i dont think you could get a more different sounding planar. and i dont think the t60 is open? other than the little slat at the bottom? should be fine. better have a good amp for the t60

2 Likes

Yeah, correct, the t60rp is semi-open. But the GL2000 is big af, andā€¦ itā€™s shiny! xD

2 Likes

yeah i think they will be a good pair. i think the t60 is darker and the gl2000 is more detailed.

Ordered mine on the 8th. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

I mean I am playing it louder than I like and I get a bit of fatigue after an hour or so. But that is up to me blasting things.

I never really game in the 909. It would make sense to. But these would probably be a more intense experience. Bombs gonna hurt more. PTSD on a head.

Germany vs China. These are built well enough.

4 Likes

Compared with the Lcd 2 classic how good is the Gl2000?

Mine is set too arrive on 14th. Iā€™m going to be comparing these to my Empyrean which is awesome for edm as it has most bass of any planar except my 1266 which is like subwoofers on your head. Will not be able too help people with soundstage imaging or if instruments are tonal correct.

4 Likes

Ordered mine from LinSoul on Friday at roughly 5pm MST. When did you order yours? I still have not gotten a shipping notification. Wondering if they were actually in stock when I ordered as they still show in stock but I think they are cleaned out until the end of the month based on what I have read.

1 Like

Ordered mine Thursday the seventh from Linnsoul, is sounding like that was the cutoff date, I forget the time but it was before noon

1 Like

FAWK, I hate waiting. lol. Been waiting since November for my ZMFā€™s. Im two bands deep and still listing to my 58xā€™s! LMAO

3 Likes

Wow, so on par with the TH909ā€™s? Thatā€™s pretty high praise. We all know how much you love the TH900 and TH909, lol

I couldnā€™t even imagine the ZMF wait, I have plenty to tide me over but I have to hear a planar, especially one thatā€™s being hyped like this

For sure, this is going to be my first Planar. Pretty excited!

3 Likes

I take it youā€™d never go for an Argon then :grinning:

Iā€™m open to try everything but these waits would be a big no from me unless it was something I knew I had to have. Iā€™m still pretty early on this journey

I ordered on Thursday from Linnsoul via Amazon. I got an email on Sunday morning saying due to high demand they may not ship until the end of the month. Then later that afternoon I received a ship notification and tracking. Iā€™ll take it.

2 Likes

Ya Iā€™m sure they are like wtf is happening lol, that Zeos effect is real

2 Likes

so when ever the Z effect takes place on new items like this. about how long does it take for other impressions of the item to appear on the internet? I have my eye on the drop pre-order do to the lower cost but it only got another few days,

I think that might be hard because availability is going to be really low right now Iā€™ve only seen four reviews so far