Good audio reviewers and ones to stay far far away from

IMO… A lot of these guys are informative and then some are frickin stupid… Most are at least entertaining.

By the way…These also come in form of a podcast, if this is your way

here is the one with DMS
https://open.spotify.com/episode/1F6t57J3IaLYtJm0OH8ZT0?si=lxUjq_6tRjiIKReEE1700g

1 Like

I’m not familiar with any of oratory’s work, so this should be interesting.

1 Like

Is Andy the main guy from the “The HEADPHONE Show” channel?

Yes. Andrew is the guy currently doing the Headphone Show YT channel and formerly did the channel called Resolve Reviews.

BTW: Today’s stream crashed twice so the 3 participants are recording it off-line and will post it after that.

3 Likes

Stuff like this usually gets posted on YouTube- Reviews, Chats, and other Content

Why is it here? do they discuss reviewers?

Congrats to John a well deserved 100k :clap:

6 Likes

His content got way better the last year or so

3 Likes

I have started to like this channel

4 Likes

ZeroFidelity has some interesting points here. I’m not 100% in agreement, but more of it is wisdom than isn’t, IMO.

9 Likes

tbh all of these sounded like the exact things i needed to hear. it is very smart.

i often feel hard with the fact that sometimes i want IEMs that are super relaxed but fun to sleep in and headphones that are uber detailed and at the same time moderately V shapes and punchy (hell one person jokingly told me “you aren’t buying a terrier”).

knowing that im basically looking for a unicorn (or dragon if i wanna make a heroin joke) is really useful

3 Likes

I agree with the unicorn comment. It is a good reminder. With headphones/IEMs it’s easier to have a variety of sounds on tap, too. Speakers make that tougher.

1 Like

Dude this guy is hilarious lol

Will recommend Farsil the Wizard and David Sylvia again.

I can’t really begin to describe Farsil though lol. You gotta watch to really understand.

4 Likes

Yeah, Farsil is an odd one, but it makes for an interesting review!

David Sylvia’s a great guy and I enjoy his reviews.

3 Likes

tbh i dont think BGGAR is a trustworthy person anymore seeing a certain drama on reddit

2 Likes

It all could have been avoided if that reviewer acted like a rational person and simply mailed the IEM’s to the next reviewer waiting in line after spending a reasonable amount of time evaluating them.

be nice to the people you buy stuff from people…

thats the moral for this situation

he may have had some solid recommendations but as a person he is a douche

Don’t do reddit what’s the shit all about?

1 Like

It’s a hard drug bois and girls

1 Like