Good audio reviewers and ones to stay far far away from

It was to be expected with the MassDrop/Drop business model. They do it in batches, they want maximum profit every batch.
Can’t blame Drop for doing it, I would do the same. It’s just interesting to see so many reviewers on board with it.

Indiegogo and Kickstarter are effectively free strings free money, if any company can come up with a way to raise cash there, they would be moronic not to.
Any other way you raise cash, your risking your business or giving part of it away in exchange.
Companies will optimize for that, it’s the nature of the Free Market.

Drop I understand that’s their whole business model. But these linsoul brands have always been clouded with a sheen of sketch to me.

It is the nature of the free market, but I for one is not going to get the Drop Panda this side of Christmas. Positive reviews re the sound is great, but qc is going to happen with the first customers, so that is going to be interesting.

The panda looks pretty promising, should be interesting

I trust drop enough to give me a good product. And they have been listening to concerns for the most part

Drop have being doing some good products and I have gotten quite a few of them. However, I would usually wait to see what the community says about them instead of jumping on a pre-production run.

The Panda does look good but I would wait until the second or third batch to hear what more people think instead of a few reviewers and to see if there are no quality issues.

Whats wrong with Linsoul? You didnt like the T series iems? they are selling Linsoul products at Amazon. they sell a lot of very nice products

1 Like

I’m a big fan of the tin series my daily driver is a t4. Linsoul has always been sorta sketch to me in the way they market products. And have been known to give reviewers money like crin

1 Like

And all these indie gogo mixed with 20 reviews for one headphones dropped in one day to build up hype just doesnt sit well with me due to the demographics being targeted by doing this

1 Like

also i love that we are recommending bert reviews

he seems like such a nice guy who is having fun making reviews and i hope he ends up doing more stuff

1 Like

Same boat with me and them saying they may be reading another model like 2 years after this releases might make me wait

Its kinda funny but with Bert reviews i actually learn lol. Other reviewers i have a tendency to zone out. Maybe its cause its sesame street? hey! maybe they should do a whole line of educational videos! they could do computers, mathematics, history, geography, skies the limit! I mean we all pretty much grew up with sesame street and its hilarious to boot. But for Bert reviews i worry about the copyright infringement. hope sesame street doesnt mind

he reminds me a lot of techmoan but without all of techmoans britishness… its very nice and cool to have someone who knows the nostalgia of the time, i’d love to learn more about this kind of tech with him… plus i can probably have a drink with him if i was ethically able

1 Like

also now i wish we could do what DMS did with the “audio reviewer tier list” where me make joke about how they are average like but for these other reviewers (even the bad ones if you wanna have fun)

I love tech moan his tech reviews on older tech is very fun to listen to

4 Likes

Jumping on the Headphone Show bandwagon. Some really great content.

2 Likes

Yeah i learn a lot in the interviews

1 Like

Crin should do more YouTube reviews :+1:

PS I don’t agree with all of his ratings but funny as…

6 Likes

I found the Mid-Fi guy a few weeks ago, while searching for some V281 reviews and would like to see more content

7 Likes