4 Likes

Lol can’t let anything get infected!

M50’s are next then? Lol

Or Audioquest Nighthawk
 :smirk:

I guess I should’ve quoted the whole thing lol

1 Like

Oh lol I didn’t even see XD

Haha, I chickened out previously and got M40x, the more agreeable younger brother. Maybe M50x one day for the right price

How are the grados? Highs arent too high with rock? I haven’t given my sr60e a fair shake yet

I really like how guitars sound on them and everything sounds really open. But disclaimer, see last sentence:

So yea, I currently don’t trust my ears. Most everything sounds good to me, to varying degrees. (I don’t have hearing damage AFAIK haha)

Lol yeah I have to listen pretty intently to notice differences myself
 feels like work sometimes but I’m enjoying it
 but noted for sure lol thanks

1 Like

If I have nothing good to say then don’t say nuthin
 that’s what my mama taught me :zipper_mouth_face:

Does anyone know if the sr60e pairs well with a tube amp? Zeos mentioned it I believe and I was going to sell them but I may hold off if that’s the case

It does, but it will change the sound a fair bit, but it would work and most likely be interesting at least lol. I personally wouldn’t suggest it unless you have a low z out on your tube amp. I don’t really like my grado on my tube unless it’s in low impedance mode

this is what I was hoping to hear lol 
 thanks for disappointing my potential buyer :wink:

oh okay
 so not ideal with the dv?

No, sorry I forgot to add that earlier lol. It does work but I don’t really think it’s a great experience. I mean if you have the tube amp coming I would wait and listen for yourself of course, but idk

the buyer would like it asap
 I’m really not a fan of it so I think ill just let it go

Gotcha, I think if you don’t enjoy them now I don’t think you would enjoy them on the darkvoice imo

1 Like

Get a budget Koss instead. They’ve got a similar focus on aggressive treble but they’re not as
 shrill? (I don’t get that but it seems most do) They also have bass more similar to the SR80, though the KSC75 doesn’t handle sustained bass very well.

Oh no
 I have it but was asking whether or not itd be worth keeping
 the koss stuff is great I agree :+1:

The buyer bailed so I’ll hang onto it for now

1 Like