šŸ”¶ HarmonicDyne Helios

I see fireā€¦ letā€™s dimm it with oil

3 Likes

Totally audio related. What type of microphone is that?

5 Likes

Thatā€™s an electro voice re320?

1 Like

I actually donā€™t bother giving any of the mainstream media attention. Besides, anything I do watch, I turn around and try to fact check as best I can.

1 Like

Is it a typical condenser mic?

Itā€™s a dynamic broadcast mic thatā€™s known for itā€™s radio like sound, durability, and great noise rejection too

Now back to the helios lol

2 Likes

I always prefer cardioid condenser mics because they pick up less background noise. I never should have sold my CAD E300S.

1 Like

Military background here as well and they use all news sources as just that, sources. if you honestly think CNN is THE credible news source youā€™re off. They get foia requests and twist them as they see fit. All about that narrativeā€¦

2 Likes

Thatā€™s funny

1 Like

Can you all please just stop it? Are we seriously still talking about this?

1 Like

Donā€™t think I brought up political nonsenseā€¦

This headphone is so uninteresting, it makes everyone want to go off-topic.

12 Likes

:rofl: pretty much hahahahahahaha

Save dem polar bears! :woozy_face: I kid I kid

If it was credible enough for the S-2 intelligence shop, that worked enough for me. The sad fact is the same 6 companies control every radio station and television channel in the United states.

That being said, Iā€™d trust a crack whore before Iā€™d believe anything from Fox news and their bought and paid for by the Koch brothers propaganda.

2 Likes

Sthaaaaapppppppp, donā€™t make me start to remove posts lol

1 Like

Weā€™re fine.

1 Like

[quote=ā€œHazi59, post:249, topic:9002ā€]
The sad fact is the same 6 companies control every radio station and television channel in the United states.
[/quote] pretty much.

But weā€™ll take Don Lemonā€™s word as the gospelā€¦:laughing:

:beers: Enjoy the narrative!

1 Like

I wont subject the forum to any more of this talk. Hell, neither you or I even brought it up. But I donā€™t particularly care for misinformation.

Once somebody opens up pandoraā€™s box, it becomes uncomfortable for everybody else. There should be no exception to rules of etiquette in this forum. Everybody has their own beliefs on such divisive matters. But it isnt in my nature to back down from anything other than impending death.

Forgive me if I have offended anyone, I truly am sorry. ā€¦But in the future the 1st person to break etiquette should be reprimanded. That way others can take comfort in knowing a response is not necessary.

2 Likes

I can agree with this @Hazi59 :laughing::beers:

I come here to escape the worlds bullshit haha.

2 Likes

Right on brother. At the end of the day, we want the same thingsā€¦different sound signatures and preferences are the flavor of life.

2 Likes