🔶 HarmonicDyne Helios

I think I would have loved and been excited for these years ago before my collection had built up. But now i kinda consider them a downgrade. But maybe I’m wrong and I’ll buy them later if they’re proved to be solid. Or I’ll wait till they’re right at 100 which while inevitably happen lol.

1 Like

I didn’t see much of him saying it sounding good. Other than it may sound okay for 130 so I dunno. I had and still do have high hopes for them. Zeos got me all excited but then reality kicked in for me. It seems like these are prettier than they sound from most reviews I’ve seen

1 Like

The world against Zeus and his trusty and loyal follower.

Me and Zeos will climb to the mountain top of skepticism and come out the winners!

The way i see it, its 2 great companies with a great track record of coming out with very good headphones and earphones on the cheap, going all out this time and trying to do a great looking and great sounding headphone for a great price.

I love the way they look. and i trust Zeos. Yeah i know sometimes hes a little too enthusiastic. But he gets it right most of the time and he doesnt nerd out over frequency charts and over how its not his perfect idea of what it should be. he accepts it for what it is. i’ll trust him before i trust some dude ive never heard of before or a guy whos known for doing IEMS.

I know some people are skeptical about Asian made products. i think their very smart and economical people and im looking forward to what they do in the market. The Asians came out with the Aiva. one of the best headphones ive ever heard.

The Pads gave me even more confidence in this product. A company whos aware thats pads can make a big difference and offers options is a great sign. most companies just give you shitty pads with their headphones and thats it. The cheap price i think is just an special offer for the indiegogo people. and to get word out. i think the quality will be good.

1 Like

I mean ur not wrong about one being just an iem reviewer and the other guy some possible rando.

HarmonicDyne has no track record? It’s just another chinese oem rebrand. Linsoul is just a distributor/storefront/ad agency, most likely not really involved in if something actually sounds good or not.

I think people have generally accepted Asian products can be pretty great, but not all Asian products and companies are equal in their quality of their output (this goes for any country/location imo). You have great chinese brands, and then you have factories churning out crap to make a quick buck in outside markets. You are correct in saying that they are very smart and economical people, some use that talent to start excellent companies with great products, some use it to create massive scams and push crappy products for profit, you can decide to determine who those companies are for yourself.

I would be a bit concerned if a company just offered like 25 pads for a real cheap price and shoved it in my face, to me it just seems like marketing, lack of faith in their product, and offloading more mediocre items to boost their profits. The pads make a sizable difference, and when a company is trying to throw shit against the wall and see what sticks I am skeptical lol (besides all the other aspects that make me skeptical lol). If course I can’t really say anything until I hear them myself, but that being said, I think it’s foolish to look past these red flags in a product like this.

7 Likes

And I kind of have a frequency chart trauma too because of a certain member…

This is hilarious! Lol *is z a shill?" linked directly In this helios thread I mean how’s that even happen??

1 Like

Lol, that was for z himself, that one was a coincidence

2 Likes

The pinned link is hysterical! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Divine intervention. :heart:

2 Likes

Z did admit he is shilling this on that Z is a shill thread.

5 Likes

I think its clear from the ads and from what ive read that this is a joint Linsoul and Theiaudio venture.

Its 10 and 5 pair pads not 25. How many pads does ZMF have for their headphones?

Crinicle gave it a pretty good review and its gotten geed reviews elsewhere. Its only 130$ I think its a pretty safe bet

He states below the video link that “you guys got this before my patrons or substars”

…Because they won’t buy this crap. :roll_eyes:

PS: People defending ‘Zeos’ are the same as the people who defend Alex Jones…
“Muh…, he ‘woke’ me”. :man_facepalming:t4:

2 Likes

It’s close enough lol. That’s way to many to give me confidence in the quality of those pads for one headphone in that price point

ZMF has around 8 pads, all designed around their different models of headphones. When you were offered the pads did they describe the differences in pads? Did they explain what the pads did to the sound? Did they give any compelling information to make you think these pads are worth their salt and not stuff they found in the back of the factory sitting in a box?

ZMF is known for their pads and the quality they offer, so it makes sense that they have pads that are carefully designed around their products and are priced for that quality

Sure, but for most people especially just getting into this hobby 130 is harder to swallow on a gamble and for people are in this hobby they already know what they could spend on that would most likely yield a more quality product for less or not much more money

5 Likes

Porta Pros with Yaxi Pads. :+1:t4:

2 Likes

I wish the 75’s with yaxi pads were more comfy to me lol.

On that note, I wonder how the Helios stacks up to the 75’s might be a close race lol. Both are brighter with some subbass roll off, so perhaps it’s a reasonable comparison

2 Likes

Maybe zeos will do a video comparison in which the Helios wins by a small margin. :man_shrugging:t4:

Do you genuinely think he wasn’t joking about that, or doing it just because he knew that people would be trying to use it as evidence of him being a shill?