šŸ”¶ HarmonicDyne Helios

He was joking lol. Zeos is not a shill. Theres a lot of products he would have profited from greatly he didnt like. And hes getting nothing from the Helios

Really? And I suppose you still believe CNN and the BBC are the best and most credible sources of news

1 Like

Except a fat check from linsoul lol (I kid)

1 Like

Not at all. Just grouping shills.

Considering that when I served in the US Marine Corps we used Reuters and CNN for our official intelligence ops and briefs, yeah I would say I do believe this.

2 Likes

Then we shall agree to disagree

Lol, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Ok letā€™s calm down the politics here lol, would prefer if this is audio related

2 Likes

Back to Ikarusā€¦ eehh Helios

3 Likes

Iā€™ll give you a chuckle for that one

I actually had to read this 5 times. Are you comparing 10 sets of cheap Chinese pads which most likely sell for 99c on ebay to ZMF pads?

1 Like

You are right, I get most of my info from Fox News. CNN and BBC are fake news. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Ok letā€™s chill here regarding that lol, not the right place

4 Likes

Sorry, couldnā€™t resist itā€¦

1 Like

I see fireā€¦ letā€™s dimm it with oil

3 Likes

Totally audio related. What type of microphone is that?

5 Likes

Thatā€™s an electro voice re320?

1 Like

I actually donā€™t bother giving any of the mainstream media attention. Besides, anything I do watch, I turn around and try to fact check as best I can.

1 Like

Is it a typical condenser mic?

Itā€™s a dynamic broadcast mic thatā€™s known for itā€™s radio like sound, durability, and great noise rejection too

Now back to the helios lol

2 Likes