šŸ”¶ HarmonicDyne Helios

Iā€™m guessing this will end up being something like the erupts but I guess I should be more hopeful lol

1 Like

I had a similar thought. Hopefully I get proven wrong.

Just got mine for the early bird price 129$ 30 out of 200 have already bought one so if you want it for this price better get it now

Ships in Mayā€¦ the link on the linsoul email dint even work LOL. Good thing Antpage2 put one up.

That is some praise to say Sundara like soundā€¦

PS add $12 for DHL shippingā€¦

Well, I will skip this. I have to stop buying affordable stuff and save for the Lcd2c.

6 Likes

Still waiting on a 2.5mm -> 3.5mm adapter from Linsoul for a month :joy: so I assume the faster shipping is required (and Iā€™m aware there has to be all sorts of delays right now). So at $141 Iā€™m sitting on the indiegogo page wondering if itā€™s worth it given I just picked up a pair of meze 99 noir and already have hifimanā€™s he-400i. I figured that covered me, closed back at office and open at home. Done. Yay. Then the MSR7 I also have if I feel it, but they are too bright for me (durable though!). I definitely like the warmer headphones. Or I guess, at least I can take a neutral set like the 400i and ever so slightly EQ them where I want.

ā€¦Are these really going to compete with Sundara? Is it really worth it? Or would I be going sideways again? Hmmā€¦ Excellent price from the looks of it though.

I would say no but we will see lol

3 Likes

I think I keep getting tricked by all these headphones that are supposed to punch above their weight.

1 Like

Yeah, that tends to be the case tbh. I would personally play it safe but some like to take risks. My guess is that this will end up being ok for the price, just like the m1060, erupts, phantoms, etc, but it wonā€™t punch above nor will it replace current benchmark imo

iu-3

5 Likes

Not me lol. Still saving up for ifi Micro.

2 Likes

Guess Iā€™m in the caboose of the train, drunk ignoring the conductor, lol.

3 Likes

Absolute banging piece of kit :+1:

2 Likes

ā€œI couldnā€™t tell you what these cost. Are these a $1000 headphone? Are these a $500 headphone? Are they a $130 headphone with $100 pads on them? Oh thatā€™s the answer? O-hohoho silly me! Fuuuck!!ā€ - Zeos Pantera

Iā€™m still not buying them but lol

1 Like

if the graph is right, these would make your ears bleedā€¦Zeos is experienced enough to notice if his ears were bleeding from listening to these.

1 Like

something tells me these arent hype. something tells me these will be the greatest headphone ever created

2 Likes

Is that what Z said?

1 Like

nah he just said he feels they are better than the 58x and he4xx and thinks they compete with the Sundara. thats what i got from it

1 Like

[quote=ā€œAntpage2, post:36, topic:9002ā€]
something tells me these arent hype. something tells me these will be the greatest headphone ever created
[/quote

1 Like

I thought Zeos said ā€˜betterā€™ was not a real thing lol.