šŸ”¶ HarmonicDyne Helios

Well its not verbatim

hey guys, i got my own opinion ok? im not a Zeos Zombie

7 Likes

did you go to makeyourownmeme.com or just use gimp?

Memegenerator

4 Likes

Changing the pads make a difference. They have the same damping as the lasmex-85,sv007,m650, klh one, I enjoy my sv007 mod with ahg omni pads. I feel curious about these Helios they look great.

This will be dynamic phantoms

2 Likes

yeah i was really impressed with how they look. the grill is real metal and the cups rose wood. hard to believe it sounds so good and looks like that for 130$

1 Like

I just put more weight on real users feedback. Iā€™m just saying IN THIS PARTICULAR case with a new product with little to no reviews from REAL people who paid actual money Iā€™m going to take the graph over the hype man.

the graph from the review i posted is most likely more accurate

1 Like

My initial thought was shouty when I saw Crinā€™s graph, that particular reviewer you posted also mentioned some shoutyness, so thatā€™s a no go for me. Thanks for posting that!

Yes, just like the FAKE plastic on them? Excuse me if Iā€™m still not going to believe that what my ears tell me and what someoneā€™s artificial rig will tell me about how something sounds.

Yes, this is what Iā€™m saying ā€¦ if you bought this and reviewed it, Iā€™ll take your word over a graph and a hype man!

And what would stop me from buying them myself, then giving the same kinda review Zeos did? Or would that simply be me being a hype man myself?

I wouldnā€™t just listen to you, Iā€™d weigh out the comments from others to make a determination.

I trust Zeos and his reviews. I think a lot of reviewers get very OCD about the frequencyā€™s and narrow minded about various things. I think Zeos looks at the big picture and has more a positive outlook

1 Like

For instance the Meze 99 Noirs. If you look at the reviews for it a lot of people find fault with it and complain about it. but Zeos saw how good it was and just loved it. So i got it and ive been treated to a lovely headphone. its so nice to listen too. it sounds awesome. but reading those other reviews i probably would not have bought it. and missed a great deal.

1 Like

I just picked up a pair of the 99 Noirs. I actually read a lot of reviews that seemed hyped. In turn I think I was less impressed by them. If I take a step back and remember what they cost, theyā€™re phenomenal. They are comfortable and fill a need for me (I can take them to the office unlike the 400iā€™s). As they burn in a bit, Iā€™m starting to see some of the bass people were describing, but stillā€¦For me, the Meze 99 Noirs were a good example of hype. I got their balanced cable and everything. Havenā€™t even used the regular cable.

Iā€™m not looking at graphs or nitpicking. I just look for comfortable good sounding cans. I enjoy the characteristics of them and each time I do get a new pair, I just hope itā€™s ā€œbetterā€ than the last. I shouldnā€™t even use that word because itā€™s not so much ā€œbetterā€ as it is ā€œdifferent.ā€

I think people get excited by new and different things. Uh, no duh. Of course we do. The danger is we translate that into ā€œbetterā€ instead simply ā€œnew, different and interesting.ā€

Iā€™ll probably skip on these, though I had my finger on the trigger given the price. I just got the 99 Noirs and that fills my current need so Iā€™ll just waitā€¦But these do sound really nice. Iā€™d probably get them if someone could turn and say, it was totally worth it despite just getting a new set of headphones in the same range (but I canā€™t take them to the office, so the 99 Noirs would get more use from me right now).

2 Likes

Why Ignore Koss stuff and under $100 and shp9500, SR60E, Sivga 007 and he said left with 400i, X2HR, M560, HD579, DT880, 58X all of which probably kick this things ass, letā€™s be fair.

1 Like

I would think the 400i/4xx, 880 600 ohm, and 58x might be a more solid choice, but I donā€™t know about the others