🔶 HarmonicDyne x Zeos ERIS

That’ gonna be :fire: good luck this one bro :raised_hands:

1 Like

Just put in my order. I did the pre order thing a week or so ago and also got a free pair of the tripowin piccolo included with the order. I am coming from the OG Zeus headphones. Might be selling them off and replacing with the Eris.

1 Like

Coming out of headphone retirement to try these. Particularly interested in gaming and movies after watching the video on them. Sorta doubt they’ll compete with my GL2000 for music listening, I really found my sweet spot with those, but I don’t have a dynamic headphone in the house at the moment so it will be nice to have the option to change things up. Hope they’re awesome.

1 Like

Looking very nice! One question - does it leak sound much? Is it usable in home-work commute?

1 Like

Hello Z how many pairs are being produced? Also, I already know I’ll like the sound of these but would still like to see how they measure on a graph. Are they still similar to the OG Athenas in that regard? Cheers

2 Likes

Would my Magni heresy be able to power these head phones?

I don’t mind upgrading if they cannot.
The only other headphones I have are a T50RPMK3 and I just found out recently the heresy isn’t quite powerful enough for those headphones, unless I am reading specs wrong.

Shipping is $60 to where i live. damn

I hear shipping costs to Mars and Jupiter are getting a little silly but that’s just insane :cry:

1 Like

I know the feeling, im waiting for it be available on amazon

1 Like

I’d say there’s a 5DB reduction in leak in and out, versus an open back. I’ve had no problem using them on public transport as long as you’re not blasting it like an A hole. In a quiet room however is quite noticeable what you’re listening to.

Completely Dissimilar to the Athena. As of now 600 pairs will be produced, over half are already sold. Measurements should be available soon-ish. I asked for them a while ago. If I have to send out one of my sets to be measured so be it.

They are 32Ω so you should have no issue powering them.

Yeah I got hit with $30 to the East Coast. Apparently all their larger items have shipping. If you can’t get them on amazon I don’t know if there is a work-around.

2 Likes

For the T50RP they like power, but technically you’re amp should be enough to power them. Granted that bass control will improve with more capable amps. At least you know that your amp is capable of powering the Eris.

1 Like

Hi, I made an account to say this: Zeos you bastard!
Did you really have to drag in the Nighthawks in your video? I’m one of those weird guys that really like those for moviewatching.

Now for the actual question: What are currently the chances for a 2nd production run? (I really want to hear these first, but I don’t think I can make it to CJ London)

2 Likes

Going to be 600 first. Then they are willing to make more when those sell out. I hope its soon so the next run isn’t 6 months out.

2 Likes

I jumped in… even with the :peach: :fist_left: on currency conversion and shipping to aus :grimacing:

1 Like

I had stopped buying headphones, however, the thought of the Eris was just too tempting. You’re a real pain in my wallet Zeos.

Thousands of dollars have left my wallet because of things he’s reviewed. Most of it was worth it, so I can’t be too mad.

3 Likes

So this is an UNOFFICIAL measurement taken off the review below

She is in China and I believe gets her samples direct from Retailers. Which is why this is the first not me one.

1 Like

So I have been keeping a record of Songs (or albums) that I think sound their absolute best on Eris. I hope when everyone gets theirs they share their findings as well.

Eris songs

:point_right: Forwards Recommendations
Lorde - perfect places
Pearl jam - who you are
Monogatari? - joshou
Boom boom satellites - lay your hands on me
Kanno youko - alois
Elder Island - You and I
Meg Meyers - Desire
Gojira - Drum Solo
Blade runner 2049 - 2049
Hans Zimmer - Supermarine
Konosuba OST - Red Battle
Aladdin OST - a whole new world
Terhe Isungset - Fading Sun
Soul Coughing - St Louise is listening
Interstellar - Organ Variation
Fight Club OST - Who is Tyler Durden?
Shogun OST - This is War
Alice in chains MTV UNPLUGGED Vinyl Albumn
Devilman Crybaby OST - Wired
Zankyou no Terror OST II - Dare ka, Umi wo.
Lena Nymark - Fading Sun

:point_left: Backwards Recommendations
Father John Misty- real love baby
Gorillaz - Empire Ants
Prodigy \ Fat of the Land ALBUM

I will expand as I find them and edit this post.

4 Likes

Also published the Part 2 to the Headphone tuning journal

1 Like