🔶 Harmonicdyne Zeus - God of Thunder?

I’m trying to decide between these and the Sennheiser 560s.
How do they compare for gaming and soundtrack purposes? Not too concerned about tonality but detail and technical performance of the drivers.

gonna have to wait till after feb to snag one of this… obnoxious covid screwing everything up

3 Likes

the more i let this headphone marinate and read more impressions and reviews I actually kinda wanna try the zeus as it meets my preferences stock pretty well. price is still a bit much and probably would pick up a sundara instead but if I see them in the used market might be worth a cop. I still can’t say the same for the helios.

1 Like

I think I found a new YouTube channel to subscribe to.

1 Like

Andrew did a review channel before if I recall correctly :man_shrugging: he’s solid :+1:

3 Likes

Interesting review, the bleed is a bit concerning. I don’t like the idea of using EQ out the gate to fix a headphones bloat issue

Just received my pair of Zeus headphones. First thing I noticed that is different is that I have received a different cable with mine. They are still dual 3.5mm but the end is 4.4mm with an adapter for 3.5mm. So I had to use another adapter for 1/4in. I think I am going to just buy a female 2.5mm to 1/4’’ adapter cable. My drivers are in properly from the looks of it. They are comfortable, maybe a bit tight on the clamp but I think they need to be. First listens are great so far.

I am coming from Argon Mk3 and these are definitely going to be replacing them for me.

3 Likes

Could you compare the argon mk3 bass vs the Zeus after your initial impressions? These two cans are on my list and i’m looking for bass quantity and quality. Thanks.

That’s a nice looking cable.

1 Like

Right away the first thing I can tell is that my magni 3 can drive these headphones way better than they can the argon mk3. I enjoy bass, but I do not consider myself a bass head at all. Argon Mk3 bass is definitely more. Argon bass is definitely next level. I think they probably need some break-in hours to get to where they can be.

2 Likes

Oh awesome, thanks for the insight.

weird to see they came with a different cable than in reviews.

Yup. My Zeus did not come with that cable, but with the standard black one seen in the reviews. No bother because I hate the cable and put it away in the box once my Hart Audio cable arrived.

1 Like

my S/N is 377 to give you an idea where mine is. It was shipped on 12/31 from Linsoul.

Interesting exercise. List all of our serial numbers and cables. My S/N is 0136.

Yea I would like to see where they end up, maybe Zeos can do a comparison video in the future. This is shit you deal with I guess buying from these china companies. See what they are like at the end of 2021 compared to the 2020 versions

4 Likes

What program/audio player is he using?

Who Chris?..as far as I know a RME ADI2 DAC FS and his library.

I mean. Like the software he was using, with the weird pseudo 3d interface for accessing his library. Never really seen anything like that before.