HD600 pads (Stock, Dekoni, or....). Once more

Recently Zeos uploaded a video unboxing with a bunch of Dekoni pads including the new choice suede for the HD600. These along with the most of the Dekonis seem very well build and comfortable but even Zeos in his vid says that on HD600 the most pads don’t sound as good ( ? ) as the stock.

I was tempted to order a pair of dekonis but they are quite expensive and they go up more with shipping and taxes for my country. Also some comments I read here and there were not quite clear.

So if anyone wants to jump in to a new (among the other 1000…0 ) conversation about HD600 pads it would be very nice.

Thnx!

The other third-party set of HD600 pads I’m curious about is Yaxi, since they have a set too.

1 Like

Yes me too!!

I have a pair of YAXI pads for my HD25Alum and they are quite good!
They change the tonal balance to a more laid back presentation than the stock (which is something I don’t know if I like for these headphones)) but are more comfortable for sure!

I can only comment on the elite velour and choice suede on the HD58X. Both pads add a fair amount of bass but make the bass very bloated and overall muddies the sound. Thankfully this can be fix with a VERY simple mod.

1 Like