Headphone Stands

Hillbilly headphone stand lol…

12 Likes

The desk clamp that I was using for my aeolus fell off taking the headphone with it. It didn’t fall far, and it was only on to carpet, so no damage was done, but I’m never using something like that again. I ended up buying a katalox wood salire without the sap-wood. Expensive, but it’s heavy, tall, and aesthetically pleasing. Should have just bought it to begin with instead of having second thoughts. v_v

1 Like

I have Two pairs of Audeze LCDs and I feel the one I have isn’t strong enough. Can anyone recommend one that isn’t a million dollars? I saw one on Woo Audio that’s nice anyone use it?

behold The greatest of nice looking but still cheap. Brought to you by walmart.

holds up to two headphones

1 Like

I’ve seen this at walmart. I might have used it if it matched or contrasted well with the rest of my room/setup. Unfortunately I’m a dumbass that is OCDing about having a wooden or a black modern look to stuff. ; _ ;

1 Like

well it comes in two colors. a dark bronze or a silver. I went with bronze as that better matched my furniture.

I like how wide the top part is.

Also new stand from Kanto.

2 Likes

That kanto one definitely looks like a nice option.

1 Like

I got one DIY and a König&Meyer 16075

1 Like

I just bought a coat hanger/hook from Home Depot, drilled into the side of my desk and store my headphones there.

1 Like

Woo Audio has the best headphone stand on earth. Period, end of story. it’s expensive but well worth it especially if you have heavy cans like Audeze. I got one and now will probably get a few more over the next few months. Even the people at Audeze recommend it (probably why they don’t bother making them).

3 Likes

Love it!

Thank you dave

It doesn’t budge either. No tipping chance at all.

1 Like

There is no exotic wood or leather on that headphone stand thus it CANNOT be the best at anything especially at that price…i have commissioned custom headphone stands with a local woodworking artisan, once they are done i will post and show you what the BEST headphone stands, properly measured to my headphones with exotic wood combinations and dimensions I picked look like. :+1::crazy_face::hugs:
Just fucking w/ you those look cool.

1 Like

I have a make shift stand, sanded as fine as humanly possible. Was the top to a wooden jewlery box I picked up in Thailand. Just wish I had two, LCD-2C on the way, so not sure … What I like best is the curvature is very wide and even, so hopefully any weight is easy on the girls.

7 Likes

What I love about the Woo Stand is it’s rock solid, it hits the table and will not budge. At it’s lowest it supports two LCDs with wire clearance.

3 Likes

You should hang headphones buy the suspension right? I find myself wanting to hang them on the part about the leather etc.

You had me going, I was thinking jeez these stands better look amazing.

Bamboo would work for that. cut it in half

I actually did commission 3 stands. One double and 2 singles, all to my specifications. We’ll see how they come out, unfortunately he doesn’t do leather, just wood. He should be using a mix of dark and light woods with heavy bases. The double is a hanging stand and the singles are head style but with an extreme taper as to not stretch out the headbands or ears.
I really like that adjustable woo audio stand, I couldn’t help messing with him tho since he said “best” :joy:

1 Like