My current pair of headphones is the Sony MDR-7506. They are hugely uncomfortable when they rest on the harder cartilage areas of my ears for even a short while.
Here’s what I’m hoping to find:
- Looking to purchase a pair of both open back and closed back.
- Uses are general purpose and gaming (casual or semi-casual/semi-competitive).
- Ideally under $100 but I’m okay if it goes up to $200 or bit more (on or off sale).
- Not crazy hard to drive.
Secondary Concerns but not Deal Breakers:
* Prefer the feel of velour or similar.
* Detachable cable would be 3.5mm on both ends.
Thanks in advance for the input.