šŸ”¶ Hedd HEDDphone

niceeee, looking forward to hearing some comparisons or a review

I like how they look tbh, but expeeeenssiiiiveeeee

Itā€™s really not that bad compared to other flagships tbh, and it is one of the first amt headphones

1 Like

Wait you said you heard them right? Describe sound ! :smiley:

Iā€™ve heard them briefly so I canā€™t really give too much on it. It was pretty balanced sounding, and also pretty natural as well. I think the best thing the amt did was the lack of harshness but it wasnā€™t overly smooth, it just felt right. I kinda feels like an in between a planar and estat. Also I have heard it was pretty amp picky and I canā€™t remember what amp I heard it on. It did have some subbass roll of that I wasnā€™t expecting so I wonder if they changed that since the one I heard wasnā€™t the final one

2 Likes

I see :thinking:

Yeah Iā€™ve heard itā€™s gotten better from when I listened to it so thatā€™s cool. Havenā€™t really watched any reviews on the final one, since I pretty much cannot reasonably afford at the moment because of recent decisions lol. I will be picking up one eventually though for sure. Also the hedd had a pretty 3d sounding presentation which was cool

3 Likes

Resolve Reviews HEDDphone review was posted.

5 Likes

this sounds exactly like what I am looking for.
Need more info about AMP pairings and will audition it in near future- hope so

2 Likes

I am exited was hoping to enjoy them over the weekend but more realistic next week.

3 Likes

This is taking away all my RAAL interest focus

You know you want bothā€¦

yeah I do. But I think I would buy this first, especially for the price vs the raals

At the moment this part has my full attention,
unfortunately there is currently no dealer I know nearby who has these cans available for testing, there just have to order it first.

I read that you come from munich, is there a dealer that already has it in his portfolio?

not yet, I asked at ā€œSchall&Rauchā€ - no answer
at least at munich high end there will be a booth for sure- not ideal

I really hope that I will have the opportunity to hear them earlier (until May there is still a while),
I will be in Berlin at the end of February, letā€™s see, maybe Iā€™ll drop by HEDD after pre-registration.

1 Like

Good plan!
I will be in Berlin at the end of april
Already thought of visiting some vinal shops
The HEDDquarter(did you see what I did) is a brilliant idea- hope my wife sees it the same way

I had the pleasure of meeting Chris from HEDD Audio yesterday at NAMM. Chris previously worked with Audeze and from my understanding, he was brought over to HEDD for the launch of the HEDDphone.

This pretty much speaks to HEDDā€™s commitment to the headphone market.

Unfortunately due to time constraints I didnā€™t actually get to listen to the HEDDphone, but Iā€™m definitely looking forward to it.

A lot of the preorder folks received theirs and are discussing it on this thread:

@M0N, I hope itā€™s okay that I linked to the thread.

5 Likes

No problems, more information is a good thing to have

2 Likes

Iā€™ve really been enjoying the HEDDPhone @ValentineLuke posted the thread where Iā€™ve put my stream of concious thoughts on it. All in all not a perfect headphoneā€¦but one that ā€œshouldā€ disrupt the industry based on price to performanceā€¦it is still expensive but it is going after competitors headphones that are easily twice if not almost triple itā€™s costā€¦ here are some of my photos of my time with it so far thanks to Headphones.com lending me their demo unit.

5 Likes