🔶 Hedd HEDDphone

Spoke to the guys at headphones and there will only be 20 units on first order. they hope to ship out thursday or friday.

3 Likes

1: HEQ compensation, 2: HPN compensation. That’s from Resolve Reviews, on another forum (see youtube comments).

1 Like

@LeDechaine you mind if I move this thread to an official one?

Huh not at all! :+1:

1 Like

Transferred :+1:

1 Like

Wow. from that review it looks like $4,000 headphones are turning into $1,800 headphones. before you know it guys we’ll be able to get $4,000 headphones cheap :smiley:. and look at that frequency response! that is just gorgeous. I would really love to have a pair of these. these headphones look fantastic! I’m so curious about this AMT technology!

Yeah for that price it is pretty awesome. Am going to wait for a few more reviews to come out before picking up a pair (or it could just be that I spend too much money recently lol)

1 Like

can you pick up me a pair too?

Yeah I’m tempted, but I want to wait past the initial hype.

I did say I was going to buy one right when they became available, but I recently made some audio purchases that put a hamper on that idea lol

1 Like

That final audio 8000 looks really cool too. how are you liking that?

Alot, its pretty great, like it more than the regular d8000 which I wasn’t the biggest fan of

Dunno if it’s just me… but thought this photo makes them look so tiny… lol

6 Likes

Baby heddphones! Lol!

2 Likes

headphone for babies… wait no

the packaging is really nice looking. Hope it comes with a storage case as I like to store them.

I’m sorry. :laughing:

15 Likes

LMAO! That is exactly how I imagined it.

2 Likes

I was thinking about the 1 more triple driver headphone for something unique cause of the graphene drivers…now this shows up and I’m considering it with the zmf aeolus when it comes to high end options.

1 Like