Help for Audio for Competitive Gaming

Personally I am for the 770 80 ohm. If you don’t mind a slight comfort concern, the 1more triple driver headphones are also very good for that in your price range. The k371 would work nicely as well but that’s for more music

880 600 ohm or 1990, as it relates to this thread? Is it truly worth double the price?

Well that really depends on how much you care lol. I think the 880 600 is a better value, but the 1990 is a higher tier of headphone

No doubt. How close would you say they are though in regards to imagining and soundstage?

They have similar soundstage width but I think the imaging and soundstage placement is better on the 1990

Hey, I’ve been playing a lot of games for the past few months and I really want to perfect my audio. I have a pair of SteelSeries Arctis 5 Headphones that I’ve been using and I want to get the most of them through the SteelSeries Engine . I play mostly Fortnite right now. I’m trying to adjust the audio with the SSE EQ and presets. Also is DTS or Windows sonic good for gaming? Thanks for the help!