Help: K371 Questions

Let us know what your thoughts on it are when you try it, very curious to hear more about these.

1 Like

Will do, Imma write a review and such on them

2 Likes

no subbass extension like that is fine what you should be concerned about is a boost on the mid bass then thats when it can really possibly muddy up the mids. thing is so close to the harman target it’s literally a chart watchers wet dream

Bruh not gonna lie I nutted when I saw the graph for the K371 :flushed:

Btw is anyone hyped for the Borealis ? and is there a thread for it ? I talked to one of the dudes that makes it in Zeos discord he seems like a cool guy

It looks pretty cool as well:

Kinda getting too hyped up imo, will wait

I actually like the look except for the headband. That looks horrible to me lol. It looks like a worn down dirty bus or car seatbelt lol.
Otherwise they look okay. But with the headband it kind of makes them look like a cheap Toyota car or something.

1 Like

I saw some graphs it looks pretty good but the subbass extension is only almost as good as elex, mids and treble seemed really good tho

Lemme find a graph:

Borealis vs Elex

Borealis vs HD660S

Hope its good besides the measurements !

1 Like

that’s EXACTLY what it looks like lol. first thing that came to mind. the headphone itself does look pretty cool tho

1 Like

We should probably create a separate thread to discuss them, rather than polluting a thread for a budget headphone.

2 Likes

Yeah they look more like a car design than the 1More Triple Driver with the Maserati rims lol. Even the pads look like a car seat.

1 Like

@M0N will probably be able to take care of it. :wink:

K fine, I think they are a bit overhyped but I can make one

1 Like

The world needs a Borealis thread

I heard them at CAF and they were good, but I don’t think they are as crazy as people say. Something I could see myself picking up in the future but idk

I was hoping they be an alternative to Elex/Clear they kinda seem to be that

Not really imo, the elex and clear image and soundstage differently, and don’t have the dynamics the elex has. Also in person the elex is a bit more w shaped

I see, I was talking more about tonality its obv that they gonna imagine and soundstage differently

Call me :call_me_hand: when you drop that Borealis thread I got the graphs ready to be posted :triumph:

It’s not going to drop if you plan to fill it with graphs

It’s just gonna be one post will all the graphs so ppl dont have to search for them on google :man_shrugging:

Of course im also going to talk about them

Just don’t know what you can talk about when you haven’t heard them

4 Likes