Help: K371 Questions

I live in Romania

But if shipping taxes and all the shit costs like 100 bucks well that sucks, I dont think imma be getting them then

was like close to $200 for me after shipping and customs back when it was $150 msrp and made in ireland and I live in canada.

RIP
10 char

Because your measuring a single constant tone, and last I checked music is more complicated than that.
Playing any tone sets up vibrations and waves in the driver material, those interact with other tones that are trying to play. Tones have to start and stop and transition from one to another.

And as mentioned it’s more than just a driver.

You can find some really good prices for them on eBay too.

1 Like

200 for only the shipping and taxes?

Your government’s tax website should have the information you need. It’s hard for us to say what your experience will be like since our tax system will be different. When I bought the 4XX I only paid an extra $7 in shipping and $32 in VAT.

On Ebay the 58X is like 250 bucks oof

For example, there are some used pairs that are selling around 100USD, that will ship internationally.

Man sure it does suck to be EU

If you are willing to buy used it is much cheaper, around 100-130USD.

The cheapest i’ve found is 176 bucks from Ebay UK

1 Like

EU is great for older used audio gear.

Wow the shipping from UK is also expensive

Mannnnn I think imma just give up on the 58X, and just get a K371 for 150 bucks from here

1 Like

thats a good starting point.

Like if I had alot of money I wouldnt mind the expensive shipping but I dont have that amount of money rn

K371 is a really good starter, would be good to go with that.

Are the highs on the K371 ever harsh or piercing or painful ?

And how’s the subbass

Not asking about the mids cuz I know those are good

According to simplyduty.com it would be ~760 leu ($180) to buy from Drop. Doesn’t mean their calculator is up to date though.