Help on some cans for a tube

I think something closer to that signature but with more treble would be that k371 imo, as I think it’s a good balance. The B&O H6 would be up there too

I tried the b&o 6 but didnt like them. Felt wierd on my head. Sry abt my spelling btw using a tiny phone

No prob, yeah comfort is iffy on smaller headphones

How would the blue sadies do? Kinda partial to it cuZ IT looks amazing and has a cool mechanisn

Hmmm, never tried them on a tube, but they should be just fine. Balanced signature

Ive seen too many issues with them like batteries dying or the built in amp also dying.

I’ve only tried them briefly, so I don’t know about longevity

i wont ise the amp cuz i got the tube. How os it with a tube

I’ve never tried them unfortunately but I have only seen 3 in the wild locally all broken in some way so I actualkly haven’t had a chance to really try them

Then what would you recommend for songs like roundabout by yes or things like tank from cowboy bebop

Do you like a wider sound or something more intimate?

I like wide deyailed things so i can pinpoint each and everytging

so really japanese jazz style stuff. I love AKg’s house sound for Jazz personally. horns and older sounding stuff sounds great on my k240’s but uunfortunately it’s a semi open. also not great if you like treble detail or bass extension. it’s all about preference and what you are looking for in the music.

sounds like a dt 770 to me

1 Like

Same, I think the 770 250 ohm would be up your alley

Alright, ill see the 770s. Thx

Last question. How would the mMx 2nd gen do with the tubes? Zoes say they are equivalent to the argon. Also what type of sound do they give?

They would work decently well with a tube. I don’t think they are similar to argons and I don’t think they are all that better than the 770 250 ohm imo. They are a warmer sound with a bit more relaxed treble

I’ll get over the dt 770s if I can afford it because they sound more up my alley (according to zeos) and plus I have an actual use for the mic lol.

Nice, they should be pretty great :+1: