šŸ”¶ Hiby Audio R4

It just says Hiby on the zipper

Itā€™s not as dependable as M300 in battery life right?

Iā€™d love my M300 if it was slightly bigger cause I got ham hock hands

Oh thatā€™s cool the OG R4 Iā€™ve got did not come with a case like that so I thought it was aftermarket. Must be unique to the Evangelion, nice!

1 Like

No the battery doesnā€™t last quite as long as the M300 but it has more power so tradeoffs there Iā€™d guess dependent on use case.

Funny you mentioned the M300s size because thatā€™s an issue for me as well with it, its a pain to use search or anything needing the keyboard but once it is setup you donā€™t need to fiddle with that much. I do like it because it slips in a shirt or jacket pocket nicely and is good for taking on walks etc.

1 Like

honestly if the battery was close Iā€™d have bought one already but itā€™s been like 4 days and I havenā€™t charged my M300 lol and itā€™s still like (lol itā€™s dead) I have been using it more than usual though

itā€™s like ever so slightly too small for me, every now and then when I try to type for a song outside of my usual playlists my big ass thumbs make it an arduous task wack keyboards lol, I absolutely agree I bring it with me everywhere on walks. Itā€™s honestly such a cool product, to think I never wouldā€™ve owned one if Apple didnā€™t remove the headphone jacks and made everyone follow suit lmao

the blue color is magnifique

1 Like

Weā€™ll need to check in with @11_Clouds then to see what battery life is like on the R4 Evan - Hiby supposedly did some reengineering on Evangelion to help reduce heat from the amp and also improve battery life.

2 Likes

oh man arenā€™t those limited editions though so Iā€™d have to race out and buy em lol, Iā€™ll have to wait it out then since I got my eyes on buying Shock and Cadenza 4 at some point

weā€™ll see how the wind blows

1 Like

after work ill be spending time loading files and getting some listening time, and report back on any issues

3 Likes