Hifigo shipping

Hello. Just placed an order on Hifigo, shipping to the UK. Has anyone had any experience with them, especially since the pandemic, and how long does shipping usually take? Thanks

No issues with shipping itself, but I had to chase them after not hearing anything for 1 week. Even though they let me order DAP on their website they didn’t actually have it in the colour I ordered, so had to go with black. To be fair they did offer me a slightly higher spec one. I still had to chase them though so their comms could be better, although they were polite and apologetic in their responses. Took 2 weeks to sort out in the end though, but once shipped the item arrived in about 6 days iirc.

3 Likes

Just ordered and received a Hifiman Edition XS. No issues whatsoever. Received in a week (in the UAE).

3 Likes

Does anyone know why there is a long dispatch in HiFiGo? I made an order on January 6 and there is still no notification of the order shipment

Stock delay maybe - what did you order?

I ordered tin p1+

I only have good feedback about hifigo.
The costumer service is really good and answer IS qui k. Thanks to them to sorted out the probems i had…

Very nice experience! Recommended store, safe buying here.

Heartful recommendation goes for hifigo team. They offer excellent prices and fast communications as well.

1 Like

Hifigo is the best store for buying quality Hi-Fi stuff. I have excellent experience with them as a customer friendly, reliable store.

Wow 3 brand new users in the last 5 days that chose to post exclusively in this thread to praise hifigo, what a coincidence! In fact, all three only read this thread exclusively and haven’t come back after posting, but that’s clearly also just a coincidence right? I might as well join in too, boy I sure love hifigo great experience would spend everything I have there amazing store so safe isn’t that right fellow forum members?

4 Likes

LOL was thinking the same thing maybe @Samu_Samu @Diana_Varnyu and @R_V could enlighten us on anything else audio related that’s not linked to their store?

1 Like

I just bought the Unique Melody NEXT from Hifigo. Top class service! It took 8 days in transit to get to the Essex coast here in the UK. The tracking service is first class really comprehensive. I chose Priority postage, which included all customs and postal costs. Their communications were quick and responsive. No issues at all with my first purchase from this company. I am confident enough to shop with them in future. They do stock an amazing inventory of gear. Highly recommended!

LOL they’re just going to keep coming huh?

Or just lock the thread?.. or maybe keep it open for it’s comedy value because any right minded individual wouldn’t believe any of this bs :joy:

Due to Hifigo offering “incentives” to folks giving positive feedback regarding their interaction with their store…this thread is now :coffin:

1 Like