Hifiguides 2019 Give-a-Way!

The gashelli stack would go great with my original hd580 and WA6-SE

It would be great to have the Crown XLS 2002, it would help me power some new speakers that I would have to buy to compliment it.

Am i the only one from Pakistan lol ?

To be honest, I would love to get the micca RB42, Im satisfied with my headphone setup but never had a speaker setup before that I could experiment on

I would use the Gashelli Amp/Dac Stack to replace the Schiit Magni 2 Uber and SMSL Sanskrt 6h gen on my console gaming setup.

Any of this would be sick, but that geshelli labs stack would be really nice.

Iā€™ll throw my name in. Good luck everyone.

Koss products/Geshelli.

I would mod them or just listen to them.

Hope the RMAF room goes smoothly

It would be great to win a pair of the micca rb42 and the crown xls so i can move away from my tv speakers on my gaming station

Micca RB42ā€¦ Iā€™d use them for music in the living room since I donā€™t actually own bookshelf speakers.

I am not Zeos, but I hope he approves this messageā€¦

So those Micca RB42 that Zeos did a review on, they look good, they sounded goodā€¦ but do they smell good?

Well if I can get a pair of these speakers, not only would I use them on my desk as a serious upgradeā€¦ I would feed them power, lots of beautiful OSTs that it can sing to and show them off too many of my friends and let them weep for not also having a pair of their own

Geshelli stack. More so the dac. Want some balanced to my 789.

Spaghetti spaghetti whyā€™d my wife leave

1 Like

Iā€™m interested in the Crown XLS 2002 for my listen setup as currently have a old sony 35 watt integrated amplifier powering my speakers. And Iā€™ll love to get a more clean and more powerful amp to drive my speakers.

Would love the gashelli preamp/dac

The Miccas would be great, I could give those to my roommate who has wanted some good desk speakers or I could let my father have back his JBL L1s so either way its a win and would help everyone around me. :smiley:

Would love the gashilli amp dac for my home set up! Have fun at rocky mountain!!!

A crown amp to get some clean power to my aging speakers that still sound amazing.

I live in Sweden so this may not at all apply to me.

I would say the Crown XLS 2002. The reason being that about 20 years ago I thought I would have a better feature as I was starting to study at a university and I had some money saved so I bought the B&W DM603S2 speakers and later the rest of that setup. 5-10 years ago though my Denon AVR-1801 receiver broke and I havenā€™t bought a new one so I started to use a Yamaha A-08 amp from the 80s but itā€™s very crappy. (The weak Denon wasnā€™t the best either.) I did order the Tin Hifi P1 before and I do not own any dac or amp unit for such a device either however if I were to buy one I would like something wireless so I can use it in a portable fashion, speakers and those IEMs I already have so ā€¦ :). What I lack is electronics! =P

I would love the Geshelli Labs Dac/Amp Stack. I am still trying to rebuild my setup. Most of my audio equipment got destroyed by Hurricane Florence (I live in NC). This stack will go a long way for me.