Hifiguides 2019 Give-a-Way!

Im most interested in the rb42’s. Id use them to complete my desk setup

I would love to win the Vanatoo T0’s; they would be a nice upgrade to my current desktop speakers.

Have fun at RMAF and good luck everyone.

I woul like to win the crown xls 2002.
I would use it to power my speakers. :grin:

The gashelli amp DAC stack. I recently entered the hifi world with some high ohm hd58x’s I know they don’t need an amp or DAC, but I’m currently using them from my 8 year old laptop and. Cellphone. I want to do my headphones justice and use them to their full potential. I live outside the US but would be willing to pay for any shipping related costs.

Geshelli Amp/Dac Stack here to pair with my Thienaudio Phantoms!

Have fun guys!

Poor college student moving into a dorm with no speakers

So either of the speakers if possible!

What I want is the Crown XLS 2002. It’s to power my klipsch RP-600M. I Will be very happy To have it.

I would boogie if got the Gashelli Amp/Dac Stack to use with my thx00. Would be a massive upgrade from the setup i got going on now.

I want the Vanatoo T0 as I want great speakers for my desktop. Especially one that doesn’t require an amp or dac.

I’d use the micca rb42s to show Z and DMS that their European fanboys need their love too. Don’t have anything to listen to dms’s album reviews on :frowning:

I’m intrested in the geshelli amp an
d dac just bought some 58x and want to see what they sound like on an amp.

Hello, and what if I pay for shipping to Europe, would that be possible? Anyway thoose Mica seem really appealing

I’m a student living with my parents meaning that I can’t play music through my speakers, I’d love the gashelli amp/dac stack to be able to purchase and drive a nice pair of headphones.

Crown xls 2002 for the new desk.

Would love the Micca for nearfield listening.
Congrats at making to RAMF, have fun and hopefully blow some audiophile minds.

Super happy you will be able to make it out there! Wish I could make it myself, but between work and living in Alaska it isn’t particularly an option. Maybe next year! Would love to get my hands on that Gashelli stack though. Currently using a cheap amp to try to get at least half decent sound out of my pc.

Would be pretty cool to win the amp/dac combo. I probably should have saved up for one but Zeos got me dropping money on koss, chi-fi, and cheap magic. Don’t regret it though 'cause I absolutely love my shps, kph30i (just ordered yaxis - spent double the cost of the koss I hope they’re worth it), and my tin hifi t2s. Really appreciate your erratic review style because I relate to how you gush and fawn over new shit in no specific order haha. Oh and that dms dude is also pretty cool I guess :wink:

How am I supposed to know what I want the most?
I’d use:
The crown in a Dayton ultimax build,
The Miccas for surround rears,
The gashelli stack at my desk with my HD 6XX and T50RP, and
The vanatoo at my desk to replace my garbage desk speakers.

I don’t really have a desktop set up yet so the gesheli stack sounds nice.

I am actually happy with systems currently.

Good luck everyone!!!

1 Like