🔶 HiFiMan Arya

I was stupid … very stupid …
I use foobar. And somehow for a few months I had 2 filters on which they were, a mono and a stereo that run simultaneously.
Arya is AWSOME.
My mistake!
Works well with black micro ifi label.
At that time I had over 300 hours of burn in.

1 Like

Hehe!
You put a gold crown on that queen!
Good Job!

1 Like

Thank you so much.

New version for the Arya? Joshua has some opinions.

5 Likes

11 Likes

They look terrific. :+1:

2 Likes

:thinking:

iu-4

2 Likes

I’m considering an upgrade to the Hifi Arya’s from my 660s with a topping a30pro and d30pro stack. Does anyone know if the stealth edition sound that much different to the v1 or v2, like Josh Valor says in his video? it’s a big jump to a headphone I’ve not heard, and bc of covid no audio stores near me are letting people demo. any input is appreciated!

The Stealth does sound different. How different? I am still comparing them so I will withhold judgement for a little while yet.

2 Likes

Sounds good, I await your findings, good luck!

I have left my opinions and comparison of the Stealth Magnet vs v2 in the Acho Reviews thread here:

2 Likes

I’ll chime in here as I have now owned the Arya SE for a couple of weeks.

Disclaimer is that I have never heard any previous version of these.

I am thoroughly enjoying what this headphone offers. I would never describe the bass as muddled or anything like that. It’s definitely there and sounds lovely to me. It’s a planar so it doesn’t have that DD punch/slam but it still delivers enough for me. Mind you, I enjoy pretty much every genre of music except for country.

I also game quite a bit and find myself turning in game music off while I listen to my own stuff in the background. Still, in gaming the sense of space and imaging is excellent. I’ve heard the stage complaints about this HP and I simply just don’t agree. Not compared to previous Arya’s as I have no experience there…but in a general sense I enjoy the stage.

Not a HP I would buy for gaming considering the cost, just commenting it performs well.

These are being reviewed fairly well so far from the few I have seen out there and I definitely agree! No regrets and these will be heavily used going forward.

For reference, I am powering these with a Jotunheim 2 and Modius stack on balanced.

Hopefully others enjoy them too or find something else that works. Trust your own ears as always!

3 Likes

Coming real soon :call_me_hand:t2:

2 Likes

where will those be available? and what is the mounting solution?

There are 2 options available - double -sided adhesive mounted and flange mounted for your own ring mount. Just check out the link above. Thank you

i don’t facebook. do you have a website or online store of some kind?

Oh sorry, only FB page I have. No worries, you can email me at [email protected] for any order. Thank you.

cool, thanks. when are they going to be available?

I will update once I’ve tested the material I’ve chosed. Or you can basically try your own combination. I’ll get the price structure down later. Can I have your email? I’ll send to you.

Just sharing a quick experience I have had this week with this headphone…

I have had the V3 Arya Stealth version for about 3 weeks now. I have never been a real believer in the idea of “burn in” (I guess I have never experience it before?) but after owning these for 3 weeks, these headphones really opened up for me. The sound stage got wider and deeper. I was not hearing this at first and was kind of surprise as I know folks talked about the V2 having a big sound stage. Anyways, just wanted to add my experience in case anyone else is having the same experience and wondering if it will change …it will give it time.

4 Likes