🔶 HiFiMan Arya

Anyone powering their Arya variant with a Mjolnir 3 (in my case the Arya V3)? It is a really good pairing that I have been enjoying more and more as the burn in continues on the Mjolnir 3. I am using a Corps Cable Gravedigger XLR cable with it at the moment.

I gave an explanation of my experiences powering the Arya V3 on multiple amps over on Head-fi. Just thought I would post the link here in case it would help anyone else looking to purchase a pair. :wink:

Post in thread ‘HIFIMAN Arya - Arya Stealth - Arya Organic :: Impressions Thread’ HIFIMAN Arya - Arya Stealth - Arya Organic :: Impressions Thread | Page 799 | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org

Fam,
How’s Hifiman QC and after sales services in western countries? The turn around time in India is on the slower side, could someone please let me know

I believe the quality control is consistent across all locations since it’s the same headphone. I’ve had no problems with my cheaper Sundara, even after dropping it twice. However, I’ve encountered some issues with my Ananda over time. To be fair, these issues occurred within the warranty period, and the customer service was very nice and responsive, sending out a replacement within 1-2 days.

2 Likes

Thanks for your response, after sales is an issue here, QC seems to be consistent (good or bad depending on each’s experience)

2 Likes

Unfortunately I can’t add to the conversation on QC in the context of warranty claims. I have had my Arya V3 for a few years now and have had no issues except for the included cable being garbage tier. I use a Gravedigger Corpse Cable with my pair at the moment.

I hope any QC issues people are experiencing get resolved via the RMA process. Granted it seems quite a few large companies are giving customers the run around with their RMA process theses days (look at ASUS :joy:).

3 Likes

My experience was pertaining to rma services in India market

I understand, but it was more about pointing out that companies will only be as helpful when you have issues with their products as your local laws require. What are the consumer protection laws like over there?

Consumer protection laws are a joke here, the consumer base is too huge to manage it seems