How old are you?

my mind thinks I’m 30, sense of humor says I’m 12 while my body asks why / how I’m still alive! :wink:

3 Likes

same I guess, but with different ages.

I swear some of the stuff I find funny is the same stuff a 10yr old would find funny

3 Likes

Very different things, but to some people it’s all the same. :slightly_smiling_face:

1. Was trained to set up and run a mixer and PA system at age 10. Both a blessing and a curse, that.
1 Like

Not trying to start fights here lol but I noticed the older people in this group are more tolerant to multiple ways of thinking, genres etc and the younger people are really heated over everything

you’re right Jose…it’s case they’re stupid and inexperienced. :wink:

wisdom and experience is what you have / get just after needing it.

1 Like

You don’t have to be super old to have wisdom and experience, I feel like I have that in audio (but not the rest of my life lol)

2 Likes

Relatively new to this been into headphones for a while just never really took the initiative to learn about them till now.

2 Likes

Welcome, you have some fun times ahead lol

24, I always liked listening to music I just got into Audio gear rabbit hole after my MDR v55 fell apart September 2019 which was the beginning of the end for my savings. Currently have nothing as of yet just waiting for my first ever IEM to arrive.

1 Like

you don’t have to be old to have experience…but you don’t get wisdom without experience and that usually takes time, so older one’s tend to be more wise / open to thoughts / concepts.

society today seems to breed a them or us mentality…it’s this way, only this way, no possibility of any other way, not even a mix with the other that because it’s just wrong. :frowning:

1 Like

Oh cool what IEM did you get?

The Tin T2. I plan to get the Blon 03 by next year and later give one of them to my sister as a gift since I wouldn’t be using both.

1 Like

Niceeeeee! The t2s are super good!!

1 Like

born 1976 - so 43 the moment I answered this simple question

what’s all that hobby talk here?

1 Like

indeed. audio is life! :wink:

1 Like

Can agree with this one for sure

1 Like

Word… 20 characters… you forgot the micdrop @Marzipan

1 Like

I’m 43. Allways been found of “good sound”, but not had a huge interest in HiFi until the last few years.

It all started when i was to upgrade the sound on my computer from a Creative cambridge soundworks 2.1 setup to something better… started with an old onkyo receiver (so old it did not have hdmi or digital inputs) and a pair of Dali Zensor1s and an old Klipsch 10" active sub with a massive 50watts of BASS (still use the sub, but it is overdue to be upgraded -a the rest has allready been upgraded over several stages) :slight_smile:

2 Likes